Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Moutains

Go down 
+5
hanabishi kanda
Rasengan888
Uchiha Madara
Irou Uchiha
tmack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

The Moutains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:37 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- oh sorry i read it wrong. anywho

*i activate 3 tails and clasp my hands on the ground* "Grand summon! Sanbi!" a huge tidal wave rolls in and the sanbi emerges from the water

Sanbi: HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME!!!! *water wraps around kanda and Tmack drowning them

occ- there better?
ooc- much better
*kanda is in a small air bubble made by the ring of neptune and the sanbi notice that kanda is in posetion of the ring*
kanda- oi. you for got, in the legends, this was used by the god of the sea, using water against me is some what foolish and smart at the time, knowing that i can not use the abilities under water as ther is water around ous so we would be in side of the attack
*kanda notices the spear was gone*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 am

Sanbi-*the lightning does absolutely nothing* "YOU CHILD, THE WATER IS MY DOMAIN, AND MINE ALONE. YOU CANNOT HURT ME IN IT."

occ- just so it's not god mod. take away the water
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 am

tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- oh sorry i read it wrong. anywho

*i activate 3 tails and clasp my hands on the ground* "Grand summon! Sanbi!" a huge tidal wave rolls in and the sanbi emerges from the water

Sanbi: HOW DARE YOU DISTURB ME!!!! *water wraps around kanda and Tmack drowning them

occ- there better?

I look at Lelouch and then let the water surrond me Stupid Sanbi...do you know what lightening does to water! I make lightening currents go through the water electrocuting Lelouch
*the lightning currents move past kanda as water isn't touching him*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:41 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Sanbi-*the lightning does absolutely nothing* "YOU CHILD, THE WATER IS MY DOMAIN, AND MINE ALONE. YOU CANNOT HURT ME IN IT."

OOC- i dont' really mind, as if ther eis water, i can use winf water combo jutsu, if ter isn't, then i can sontinue to use the ring of neptune
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:43 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

the water currents go away and have electric currents going through them so you can't use it any more Well I guess i"ll fight....free for all sound good to you guys I say to the other jinjurikii
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:46 am

tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

the water currents go away and have electric currents going through them so you can't use it any more Well I guess i"ll fight....free for all sound good to you guys I say to the other jinjurikii
woulden't want it any either way
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:54 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

I look at Kanda and Lelouch Well lets do this... Then I pull out my iron knuckles and they are engulfed in lightening Now lets do this I say
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:58 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

I look at Kanda and Lelouch Well lets do this... Then I pull out my iron knuckles and they are engulfed in lightening Now lets do this I say
addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, si ca shi shi ku shi ro adeat
*ten knives of water form in front of kanda floating in the air and then shoots at tmack at a high speed*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, si ca shi shi ku shi ro adeat
*ten knives of water form in front of kanda floating in the air and then shoots at tmack at a high speed*
am i the only one here
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

I look at the knives and then I slice all of them with my iron knuckles Now lets do this. I pull out a giant shriken off of my back and engulf it in lightening then I throw it at you but I actually threw 2 at you like this

Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

I am here
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:15 pm

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

I look at the knives and then I slice all of them with my iron knuckles Now lets do this. I pull out a giant shriken off of my back and engulf it in lightening then I throw it at you but I actually threw 2 at you like this

Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.
*the knives as they are made of water, just let them pass through and then then sttack the shurekin covering it in water and then lifting it up and throws it away*
the si ca shi shi ku shi ro adeat is a b rank "jutsu" if you will, but they aren't b rank for their speed, but for their usefull ness
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

*the knives as they are made of water, just let them pass through and then then sttack the shurekin covering it in water and then lifting it up and throws it away*
the si ca shi shi ku shi ro adeat is a b rank "jutsu" if you will, but they aren't b rank for their speed, but for their usefull ness

oh sorry but i forgot to post my chakara points

I look at my shuriken Well that was a waste of my lightening.Well now lets do this I run at kanda with my iron knuckles I slash kanda

Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:29 pm

tmack wrote:

I look at my shuriken Well that was a waste of my lightening.Well now lets do this I run at kanda with my iron knuckles I slash kanda

*kanda with his expertice in defending in taijutsu redirects all of the pounches with little force as posible barly hiting kanda making tmack feel tired quicker and quicker*
in taijutsu, i can noe be defeeted when i am defending
*kanda then kicks tmack in the stumach*
good you you that i can not use the ring of eptune at close range, but i have other ways of dealing with that
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:37 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:

*kanda with his expertice in defending in taijutsu redirects all of the pounches with little force as posible barly hiting kanda making tmack feel tired quicker and quicker*
good you you that i can not use the ring of eptune at close range, but i have other ways of dealing with that

I take the hit in into the stomach Now take this..Ghoul Destruction!

Name: Ghoul Destruction
type: Short range

Description: I dive at the opponent sending them into the air them and then strike them with a hand full of lightening that grows into a large sphere of lightning.

Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:42 pm

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:

I take the hit in into the stomach Now take this..Ghoul Destruction!

Name: Ghoul Destruction
type: Short range

Description: I dive at the opponent sending them into the air them and then strike them with a hand full of lightening that grows into a large sphere of lightning.

*kanda takes the hit from 20,000 to 19000 points*
kanda- wow, even when my chakra is being handicaped, that was still low, even for an a rank jutsu
addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis, redundo of deus
*kanda points his ring at tmack, he shoots a precurized stream of water at him*
OOC- incase you don't know. the atacks use the chakra stored up in the ring, just incase if you didn't know that
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:52 pm

I dodge the stream of water then run into woods to hide Well I am also good at hiding and trap laying while I am in the woods I lay traps of explosive tags and ninja wire and kunai
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm

tmack wrote:
I dodge the stream of water then run into woods to hide Well I am also good at hiding and trap laying while I am in the woods I lay traps of explosive tags and ninja wire and kunai
*the precurized stream of water blast through a section of some trees and the fiels starts to flood*
heh heh heh heh heh, this is going to be fun
*kanda then does the handa signs of tiger, monkey, horse, boar*
Fūton-wind wall barrier
*as the cyclone forms around him like a barrer, it sucks up the water amd transform into a dragon and then attacks tmack*
combo jutsu the great tsuname dragon
19000 to 18000
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
*the precurized stream of water blast through a section of some trees and the fiels starts to flood*
Fūton-wind wall barrier
*as the cyclone forms around him like a barrer, it sucks up the water amd transform into a dragon and then attacks tmack*
19000 to 18000

When the dragon comes into the woods trees infront of it explode then 2 kunais come flying at Kanda How can you fire at me if you don't know where i am?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:08 pm

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Fūton-wind wall barrier
19000 to 18000

When the dragon comes into the woods trees infront of it explode then 2 kunais come flying at Kanda How can you fire at me if you don't know where i am?
*with kanda still in the bace of the dragon, the kunai gets caught up in the curent and shoots back out of the mouth and the dragon crashes into the ground, when the ground and dragon made contach, the dradons head split off in to multiple heads in all 360 degrees*
that is how. like a tornado, it will suck up a person, but since that was like the eye of the storm in a way, it will attack in all directions avoiding me, if it does not hit you, then you are in front of me, hehheh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:14 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Fūton-wind wall barrier
19000 to 18000

*with kanda still in the bace of the dragon, the kunai gets caught up in the curent and shoots back out of the mouth and the dragon crashes into the ground, when the ground and dragon made contach, the dradons head split off in to multiple heads in all 360 degrees*
that is how. like a tornado, it will suck up a person, but since that was like the eye of the storm in a way, it will attack in all directions avoiding me, if it does not hit you, then you are in front of me, hehheh heh heh.

sorry kanda but i got 2 go pce out
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:18 pm

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
Fūton-wind wall barrier
19000 to 18000

sorry kanda but i got 2 go pce out
then ok then. it will be counted as a draw
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:23 pm

*kanda then travels down the mountain and back in to hte village
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:45 am

On Zenzu's 3rd day of traveling, he ended up having to climb the moutains of the land of snow, he was freezing as a blizzard had jus came up, so he went in search of a town with a inn to saty at till the strom died down
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:22 am

a figure covered in snow from head to toe seems to be walking up the snowy mountains sneezing his nose off all the way up. "brrr....grre...eee...aaatt......j..jju..ju...uust....hh...ow...*sneezes* big...is...this..pp...ppllll...acccee....*sneezes*"stammers Dee in between his sneezes as he staggers towards a huge wall. "the...helll....*sneezes*...is...thhh...this.....thing...now...*sneezes*" stammers Dee as he collapse backwards into the snow "ii....i....hhha....ha..ha...hate......sssss...sn..sn..snow...." mumbles Dee as he lay there in the middle of a snowy field "iii...wish.....some..some...ss...someone....find me...a...new....piece...of map...." stammers Dee as he waits patiently for help freezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moutains   The Moutains - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Moutains
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land of Snow :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: