Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ring of Mercury Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Ring of Mercury Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:29 am

Ira (Wrath) - Summons a chakra javelin

Contego (Shield) - Summons a chakra shield that is almost as hard as Shukaku's Iron Shield

Volatilis Ventus Talea (Flying wind blades) - Summons ten blades made of wind chakra that can cut through almost anything

Ad frustror caeli (To trick the heavens) - A massive amount of shadow copies appears, attacking the enemy. Each one is easily dispatched except one, which is almost an exact copy in terms of flesh and chakra. The original is hidden from sight and the chakra is cloaked.

Last edited by Shizuko~Conan on Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:16 pm

I thought that these rings of yours were mere amplifiers? Now they provide jutsus as well? Well then please stick to the 12-jutsu policy.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Um... well not exactly jutsus. They are more like techniques using pure chakra
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

LOL good luck convinving Kaname if you're having a hard time convincing me. ^_^

In a nutshell, Techniques using chakra=Jutsu. Now excuse me, as I wil partake of a long hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Well, i'm not sure. You must ask kanda.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:26 am

Not convinced, so not approved. Also the rings were never approved by me so actual they are still illegal and should be treated as such.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:45 am

Kaname wrote:
Not convinced, so not approved. Also the rings were never approved by me so actual they are still illegal and should be treated as such.
i already sent you a pm. and they arn't amplifiers, they absorb and seal chakra aslong as a person wears the ring. so they arn't amplifiers, they are more like chakra weights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Mercury Jutsu   Ring of Mercury Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring of Mercury Jutsu
Page 1 of 1