Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otonami's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:24 am

Otonami's house. He was living here for about 7 years. This house was close to an alleyway and was pretty much like an apartment. Except, the house itself was bigger. The front door would be below, and you have to go upstairs to access the house. Of course, the door is always broken...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:27 am

Zozo waled in tired, after jumping around adn doing 4 chicks, he needed some rest, so he just slept on the flor as soon as he enters
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

he wakes up, and is full of power, but he needs some of his medicine, so he takes it out and starts having fun....
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:30 am

he sits in a room with a imaginary friend and plays tic tac toe, yay yay yay
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:31 am

Nasin wrote:
he sits in a room with a imaginary friend and plays tic tac toe, yay yay yay

OCC: My room has a lot of games, and food. So, enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:32 am

Zozo notices some food, and starts eating like shit, he eats....and eats....and eats, adn after that he plays and plays and plats and plays
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:33 am

Nasin wrote:
Zozo notices some food, and starts eating like shit, he eats....and eats....and eats, adn after that he plays and plays and plats and plays

OCC: IF all my food are gone, I'm going to "kill" you.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:34 am

ups all teh foos is gone, ohh well keeps playing with toys
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:35 am

Nasin wrote:
ups all teh foos is gone, ohh well keeps playing with toys

OCC: Don't expect a happy greeting when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:37 am

falls asleep on teh floor, and sleeps for 6 whole hours
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

wakes up, and thinks, we need to train now so he jumps out of teh house, and tries to find otto in konoha
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

Nasin wrote:

Otonami comes back from an exhausted day. "Phew..." Otonami sits on the chair and sighs. "Well, I had a bad day..." Otonami said and he goes to look at the refrigerator.

Last edited by Rasengan888 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:46 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

Otonami comes back from an exhausted day. "Phew..." Otonami sits on the chair and slips past Zozo. "Well, I had a bad day..." Otonami said and he goes to look at the refrigerator.

"HEY! WHERE DID ALL MY FOOD GO!!!???" Otonami shouts as he sees empty cartons and empty shelves.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:37 pm

otto hears footsteps outside his house, sudenly a knocking on the door, followed by a screaming Zozo blasting through the door, i found a wounded cat!! he was holding a wounded cat in his arm, and his clothes were drenged in blood.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:53 pm

From the destroyed Yukigakure, Samui has come to Konoha to find Otonami and ask for his aid.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Nasin wrote:
otto hears footsteps outside his house, sudenly a knocking on the door, followed by a screaming Zozo blasting through the door, i found a wounded cat!! he was holding a wounded cat in his arm, and his clothes were drenged in blood.

"FIRST! YOU WILL PAY FOR...oh, here bring it here." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Otonami... I need your help. Madara has destroyed all the inhabitants of Yukigakure.
Oh and I brought some food
*Samui drops a whole bag of fruits, berries and meat at Otonami's doorstep*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Otonami... I need your help. Madara has destroyed all the inhabitants of Yukigakure.

"Well thanks. Wait...when did he do that? I was pretty unaware, I told kanda to send me a letter if he needs any help." Otonami says as he picks up the food, puts some in his pockets, and moves toward the refrigerator. "First, treat that wounded cat."
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Okay...
*Using water chakra, Samui fixes the cat's wound*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

"Well thanks. Wait...when did he do that? I was pretty unaware, I told kanda to send me a letter if he needs any help." Otonami says as he picks up the food, puts some in his pockets, and moves toward the refrigerator. "First, treat that wounded cat."

"Hey Zozo, look around Konoha for a bit. Me and Samui are going to talk..." Otonami quietly says.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:18 pm

what should i do with kanda, if you decide to leave me i'll go back to kumo Zozo was in a dream world again, but quickly snapepd out, i'll find kanda and tell him to meet you
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Nasin wrote:
what should i do with kanda, if you decide to leave me i'll go back to kumo Zozo was in a dream world again, but quickly snapepd out, i'll find kanda and tell him to meet you

"No, don't...we still have to train." Otonami says and he shoos out Zozo.

OCC: brb, for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:24 pm

okay, Zozo looked the other way, and he mutters, i really wanted to see shizu again
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:28 pm

he ran out of the house, damn why do have to find man, i dont even know, wait a minute, i dont know how he looks Zozo was freaking out, and lost concentration, he falled down a roof, and landed right infront of a old man
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

"No, don't...we still have to train." Otonami says and he shoos out Zozo.

OCC: brb, for a little bit.

"Ok, Samui. How did this happen..." Otonami asks quietly as he sits on a chair that was near a table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Otonami's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otonami's House
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next