Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otonami's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Otonami's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:
what should i do with kanda, if you decide to leave me i'll go back to kumo Zozo was in a dream world again, but quickly snapepd out, i'll find kanda and tell him to meet you

"No, don't...we still have to train." Otonami says and he shoos out Zozo.

OCC: brb, for a little bit.

"Ok, Samui. How did this happen..." Otonami asks quietly as he sits on a chair that was near a table.

Madara... came back to Yukigakure to "finish the job" while i was out exploring. Every single person in the village has been murdered in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:
what should i do with kanda, if you decide to leave me i'll go back to kumo Zozo was in a dream world again, but quickly snapepd out, i'll find kanda and tell him to meet you

"Ok, Samui. How did this happen..." Otonami asks quietly as he sits on a chair that was near a table.

Madara... came back to Yukigakure to "finish the job" while i was out exploring. Every single person in the village has been murdered in cold blood.

"Where was Kanda when everybody needed him..." Otonami mutters. "Ok...there must be some living residents there..." Otonami quietly says.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

"Where was Kanda when everybody needed him..." Otonami mutters. "Ok...there must be some living residents there..." Otonami quietly says.

Kanda was out on an expedition. There are no living survivors. Even Kanda's staff in the leader's mansion were killed. And I tried to protect the village with chakra before I left... *Samui starts to shed frozen tears*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

Kanda was out on an expedition. There are no living survivors. Even Kanda's staff in the leader's mansion were killed. And I tried to protect the village with chakra before I left... *Samui starts to shed frozen tears*

"...Does Kanda already know?" Otonami asks.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

I haven't told him yet. I've sent a messenger bird to him
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

OCC: You know...Kanda might be pretty pissed...

"Ok...Well, if you want revenge. Then we have to train..." Otonami says and he goes out. "First, let's find that jerk Zozo who still owes me 3,000 ryo worth of food." Otonami mutters.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

"Ok...Well, if you want revenge. Then we have to train..." Otonami says and he goes out. "First, let's find that jerk Zozo who still owes me 3,000 ryo worth of food." Otonami mutters.

Don't be so sure. Madara is the one who did this. If you dont believe, go to the yukigakure main road
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

Don't be so sure. Madara is the one who did this. If you dont believe, go to the yukigakure main road

OCC: I read it.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm

OOC: You know im nt lying now right?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
OOC: You know im nt lying now right?

OCC: I know you aren't, I just read it...
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:45 pm

I need to get stronger... I need to use the ring of mercury and destroy him. I have to become faster, stronger, and i must be able to destroy the tsukiyomi illusion
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
I need to get stronger... I need to use the ring of mercury and destroy him. I have to become faster, stronger, and i must be able to destroy the tsukiyomi illusion

Otonami's voice was heard in the distance. "AREN'T YOU COMING!!!???"
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Otonami's voice was heard in the distance. "AREN'T YOU COMING!!!???"

*Samui is right behind Otonami*
Right behind u
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Teach me Rasengan. I need to defeat Madara. And I can't do it if I don't have Rasengan.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Teach me Rasengan. I need to defeat Madara. And I can't do it if I don't have Rasengan.

A long pause was heard in front of him. After some seconds, Samui swore he heard Otonami. "Sure......."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

A long pause was heard in front of him. After some seconds, Samui swore he heard Otonami. "Sure......."

"Go to Valley of the End. I'll find Zozo for now." Otonami says to Samui.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm

OOC: Have to go now
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
OOC: Have to go now

OCC: K, hurry...
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:54 pm

OOC: No i mean i have to leave. sry we'll do the rasengan next time...
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:11 am

Zozo was immediately asleep on his sofa as Otonami puts away the grocery into the refrigerator. "Well...that oughta do it. Now...I have to sleep." Otonami says and he goes to his bed and rests.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:24 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Zozo was immediately asleep on his sofa as Otonami puts away the grocery into the refrigerator. "Well...that oughta do it. Now...I have to sleep." Otonami says and he goes to his bed and rests.

Next Day

Otonami wakes up early. He still sees Zozo sleeping. "I have to do it..." Otonami mutters.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:28 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Next Day

Otonami wakes up early. He still sees Zozo sleeping. "I have to do it..." Otonami mutters.

Otonami packs up his bag, he goes out the house, leaving a note (I have to go now. Don't eat all of my food this time or you'll face the same consequence as last time. If your looking for me, then go to Takigakure as I'm facing Irou. Have fun at Konoha. --Otonami Sokudo) Otonami ventures his way out to Takigakure.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:33 am

There was already a note on a wall saying
I am gonna leave ya know, i will go visit kumo, and we might meet up, in suna if you want to, but only maybe, anyway i'll see ya Otto
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:06 am

"Hopefully you didn't garb all my food this time, Zozo." Otonami mutters as he enters his home. No food was taken, as Otonami checked. Also, it felt like it was untouched. Then, he sees the note. "Sunagakure...I haven't been there for a pretty long time..." Otonami mutters. He rips up the paper and goes out his home. "To suna then..."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:27 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"Hopefully you didn't garb all my food this time, Zozo." Otonami mutters as he enters his home. No food was taken, as Otonami checked. Also, it felt like it was untouched. Then, he sees the note. "Sunagakure...I haven't been there for a pretty long time..." Otonami mutters. He rips up the paper and goes out his home. "To suna then..."

Otonami goes out the door and then does a jutsu and his door was securely locked. "Try that Zozo...don't even think of touching it." And Otonami speeds off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otonami's House
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next