Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otonami's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Otonami's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:30 am

Zozo touched the door,and something magical happened, so he choose to break donw the whole wall, a wie decision, he got in and atr alot of food.,
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:32 am

Nasin wrote:
Zozo touched the door,and something magical happened, so he choose to break donw the whole wall, a wie decision, he got in and atr alot of food.,

"HEY! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" A citizen shouts as he was sitting and reading and he was holding a bat. It was an old man. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! TAKING MY FOOD!" The man shouts as he was really pissed.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:34 am

either you got old otto, or this is the wrong house, he jumped out, and didn't even give anything to teh man, hehehehe old fart
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:40 am

Nasin wrote:
either you got old otto, or this is the wrong house, he jumped out, and didn't even give anything to teh man, hehehehe old fart

Suddenly, the old man came out and he was holding the bat like a maniac. "PAY FOR MY FOOD! THIS AINT LIKE OTHER VILLAGES!" And the old man chases Nasin like none other than before.

OCC: Go to In the village.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:41 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

Suddenly, the old man came out and he was holding the bat like a maniac. "PAY FOR MY FOOD! THIS AINT LIKE OTHER VILLAGES!" And the old man chases Nasin like none other than before.

OCC: Go to In the village.

ooc. okay wait

argh, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 am

2 Hours Later

Otonami comes in, dragging Zozo upstairs as his head hits every stair. He then drops him on the floor on and slaps him. "Come on, wake up..." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:39 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
2 Hours Later

Otonami comes in, dragging Zozo upstairs as his head hits every stair. He then drops him on the floor on and slaps him. "Come on, wake up..." Otonami says.

Zozo didn't budge at all. Otonami sighs and puts him in the sofa in the bed. Then, he saw a letter at the table. "What's this for?" Otonami reads the letter. "Oh my god..." Otonami whispers.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:45 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
2 Hours Later

Zozo didn't budge at all. Otonami sighs and puts him in the sofa in the bed. Then, he saw a letter at the table. "What's this for?" Otonami reads the letter. "Oh my god..." Otonami whispers.

Otonami goes to his bed, troubled by the letter. He then goes to sleep. After a few hours, Otonami wakes and still hears Zozo snoring. Otonami then eats breakfast, writes a note, and leaves his house with Zozo in the house.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:48 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
2 Hours Later

Otonami goes to his bed, troubled by the letter. He then goes to sleep. After a few hours, Otonami wakes and still hears Zozo snoring. Otonami then eats breakfast, writes a note, and leaves his house with Zozo in the house.

Dear Zozo

Higure has joined Akatsuki. According to Kenta, he says that Higure was nothing much since we were supposed to make peace, but make more war. I have found this nonsense, which is why I sent a letter that you and me has quitted. I'm currently outside of Konoha, training, so I can knock sense into Kenta. Join me there, for, I have wanting to try my new jutsu. --Otonami Sokudo.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:50 am

ooc-i have a plan.but since u think im crazy,i wont tell u it >Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:50 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
ooc-i have a plan.but since u think im crazy,i wont tell u it >Razz

OCC: Write a reply letter back. I've written a coded message on the letter.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:54 am

ooc-wut?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:24 am

*the bird arrives and places the letter on the door step and leaves*

Dear Otonami,

Kenta isn't the only member from the Higure clan that join sides with the Akatsuki.
And nothing will stop my hunt for absolute peace not even you

-Hunter Shinigami

Envelope code: 23 1 20 18 21 20 1 12 11 5 14 7?
From Iwagakure Envelope Center
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otonami's House   Otonami's House - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otonami's House
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3