Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lelouch's new house......

Go down 
+2
Irou Uchiha
Riku Kaguya
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch's new house...... Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:21 am

*lelouch approched an abandoned lake house on the edge of the river* "Well this looks good. at least the akatsuki wouldn't dare attack me here since i have the sanbi."

occ- BRING IT ON AKATSUKI!!!!

for anybody who's wondering what my house looks like--- chinese style house (the tilted up roof top), river boats attached to the end of a fishing dock, cherry blossom trees surround the house, a huge river littered with cherry blossom petals.

oh! and you can be healed here, so if your injured, dont be afraid to stop by.

Last edited by Lelouch Shinosuke on Wed May 06, 2009 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:27 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*lelouch approched an abandoned lake house on the edge of the river* "Well this looks good. at least the akatsuki wouldn't dare attack me here since i have the sanbi."

occ- BRING IT ON AKATSUKI!!!!
ooc- im not scared remember i beat the 8tails and hang in a fight with the the 9tails
also im comming for you keep that i mind ahahahahahahaahhaaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:28 am

occ- okay i have the sanbi power, kirigakure=water, water=sanbi power. are you sure you want to go against me?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:31 am

MOD: Hate to be a wet blanket but..... NO PURELY OOC POSTING. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:31 am

*sits down by the river and starts fishing*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 am

*gasp* "Oh crap! i have to meet otonami in takigakure!" grabs summoning scroll and puts hands on it, "Summoning jutsu! panda!" a big panda appears standing on his back feet, i jump on his back, "HI HO PANDA! TO TAKIGAKURE!!!" the panda starts to run towards takigaure
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:36 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*gasp* "Oh crap! i have to meet otonami in takigakure!" grabs summoning scroll and puts hands on it, "Summoning jutsu! panda!" a big panda appears standing on his back feet, i jump on his back, "HI HO PANDA! TO TAKIGAKURE!!!" the panda starts to run towards takigaure

OCC: Evil or Very Mad I SAID NOT TO FOLLOW ME YOU JERK!!!
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:37 am

occ- dont talk with occ, just come to my house! and why wouldn't you want me to help you fight irou!
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:38 am

*the panda walks back to my house and dissapears in a puff of smoke as i jump from its back* "that's right he said not to follow him, cause he's just going to get himself killed by fighting irou. oh well, i'll just fish again."
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:46 am

*sits there with fishing pole at the river* "no luck, but maybe..." *looks around to see if anyone was around, sees nobody and then exhales and inhales. suddenly green chakra forms around my body and my lime green eyes glow brighter. then fish start to jump around all around the river, "That's better, fish tonight."
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:34 am

*arrives at home from getting ramen* "well i suppose i should train." green chakra starts to form around my body. i point my palm at the river and water starts to rise up. i bring it around and slice a couple trees.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:36 am

Few Days Later

Otonami wakes up, still mad at Kanda..."Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:37 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Few Days Later

Otonami wakes up, still mad at Kanda..."Where am I?"

"Nevermind..." Otonami walks out and sees that he's in Kirigakure. "I have to go back to Konoha..." Otonami says and goes out the front.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:39 am

"no, you should lie down." otonami hears from behind. otonami notices bandages on his torso, legs and arms
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:39 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
"no, you should lie down." otonami hears from behind. otonami notices bandages on his torso, legs and arms

"I'm walking...don't talk to me..." Otonami mutters and he walks away to Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

*arrives at home with kanda and otonami and lies them on seperate beds* "okay just lie there." *suddenly the water wraps around them in a barrier and they start to heal. "This'll take awhile."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

*kanda still uncounsious*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:41 am

*water wraps around otonami and forcibly moves him to the bed* "now are we going to do this the easy way? or do i have to open a few stiches till you heal?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:42 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
*kanda still uncounsious*

*i put my hands on Kanda's wounds and my hands start to glow green. his wounds start to slowly heal* "wow these wounds are pretty serious."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:43 am

OOC- just to tell you, that devine storm puts a tole on his bory and arm, that is why his injury is alitttle bit more worce than others
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:45 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
OOC- just to tell you, that devine storm puts a tole on his bory and arm, that is why his injury is alitttle bit more worce than others

occ- i figured, that what it was.

*starts to wrap bandages around kanda's arm to make a splint* "There you should be good for the time being. just get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:47 am

*irou appears infornt of lelouch house*
die
*Irou throws his broadsword at the house damging it*
come out and play
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:48 am

*kanda wakes up*
unnng, how many days have i been out. and why is there a broup sword in the wall
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:49 am

*my Mizukami (sword) blocks the hit* "Stay here kanda, let me handle this." *walks out* "can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:50 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*my Mizukami (sword) blocks the hit* "Stay here kanda, let me handle this." *walks out* "can i help you?"
*irou in mangekyo sharingan*
im here to kill you
*lighting aura is surrounding irou*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch's new house......
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next