Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lelouch's new house......

Go down 
+2
Irou Uchiha
Riku Kaguya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

*summons giant shuriken from armbands and throws them at irou*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:11 am

[quote="Lelouch Shinosuke"]
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- thank you that's better

sanbi: WHO ARE YOU!!!
im irou uchiha nice to meet you
*irou gives off a sinster smile and aura like madara uchiha*

sanbi: I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! BUT YOUR CHAKRA INTERESTS ME, THAT'S FOR SURE.[/quote
*irou looks at the turtle*
you are nothing to be scared off
*irou starts to look at sanbi*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

[quote="Irou Uchiha"]
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

sanbi: I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!!! BUT YOUR CHAKRA INTERESTS ME, THAT'S FOR SURE.[/quote
OOC- and also you can't talk to the san bi any more if you don't have eye contact
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:13 am

[quote="Irou Uchiha"]
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

sanbi: *the sanbi starts to laugh* "MUA, HA, HA, HA. YOU THINK YOUR SHARINGAN CAN HURT ME HERE? THIS IS MY DOMAIN! I ALONE CONTROLL IT!" suddenly the entire place starts to fill with water, "SAYONARA, BOY."
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:13 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*i lie there in my crashed house* "Damn." *my green chakra glow brighter, and then all three tails form. turtle bones form on my body, all the water from the river lifts up and forms a huge icy tendrail. then it suddenly crashes into irou*
ooc- i surpressed your demon chakara so no tails for you the same way sasuke did naruto
Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
irou exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the lelouch away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
futon-wind wall barrier
tiger, monkey, horse, boar
*a cyclone forms around them blocking the attack, and turning the barrier in to a fire cyclone protecting me and lelouch*
new combo jutsu, the great fire cyclone barrer
*irou throws a kunai at the ground by with a paperbomb on it, irou jumps back and the paperbomb explodes creating a wall to protect him*
*ooc- the barrier onlly damages you if you are close, but that depends on you
*moves away from the barrier and out the way off the shurikens*
come on thats all you got
*irou jumps in the air*
Since theres water everywhereName: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: B-rank, Offensive
The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to useIt is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which able to perform Kirin
*irou fires at the 2
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:14 am

occ- Whoa, whoa. you cant be doing this and talk to my biiju.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:14 am

[quote="Irou Uchiha"]
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*i lie there in my crashed house* "Damn." *my green chakra glow brighter, and then all three tails form. turtle bones form on my body, all the water from the river lifts up and forms a huge icy tendrail. then it suddenly crashes into irou*
ooc- i surpressed your demon chakara so no tails for you the same way sasuke did naruto
Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
irou exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the lelouch away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
futon-wind wall barrier
tiger, monkey, horse, boar
*a cyclone forms around them blocking the attack, and turning the barrier in to a fire cyclone protecting me and lelouch*
new combo jutsu, the great fire cyclone barrer
*irou throws a kunai at the ground by with a paperbomb on it, irou jumps back and the paperbomb explodes creating a wall to protect him*
*ooc- the barrier onlly damages you if you are close, but that depends on you
*moves away from the barrier and out the way off the shurikens*
come on thats all you got
*irou jumps in the air*
Since theres water everywhereName: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: B-rank, Offensive
The user to fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to useIt is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which able to perform Kirin

snake
suiton- exploding water shock wave
*kanda vomits a lot of wate and turns it into a wave that he rides as it crases towards irou*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:15 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- Whoa, whoa. you cant be doing this and talk to my biiju.
ooc- this is going to hurt yall
*irou jumps back in the air*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:16 am

occ- since your fighting and not talking to my biiju, you cant supress my chakra.

*still in 3 tail mode, is behind irou and places hand on his back and all the water from the river rushes towards him and wraps around him*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:18 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- since your fighting and not talking to my biiju, you cant supress my chakra.

*still in 3 tail mode, is behind irou and places hand on his back and all the water from the river rushes towards him and wraps around him*
OOC- remember that i have done that water attack
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:19 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

ooc- im in the air and the both of yall is in the water

: Kirin
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Long Range (10m+)
Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even irou of most of his chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, natural lightning can reach a temperature of 30,000 °C, so that even if it misses the target, the sizable blast will likely eliminate the enemy.
ooc- there no way yall can dodge this because of the water conduts lighting and the explosion that why i jump in the air
*the attack vaprise all the water*
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:19 am

*rasengan forms in my hand and water from the river adds to it making it bigger and bigger* "Water style! Whirl pool rasengan!!" i smash my rasengan into irou and it sends him flying, and a whirlpool forms beneath him and swallows him up.

-5000 points
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:21 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even irou of most of his chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, natural lightning can reach a temperature of 30,000 °C, so that even if it misses the target, the sizable blast will likely eliminate the enemy.
ooc- there no way yall can dodge this because of the water conduts lighting and the explosion that why i jump in the air
you didn't react to my water technique. so you have been huit with it, after all, kisame used it before, so your fire attack was canseled out by my water attack
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:21 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*rasengan forms in my hand and water from the river adds to it making it bigger and bigger* "Water style! Whirl pool rasengan!!" i smash my rasengan into irou and it sends him flying, and a whirlpool forms beneath him and swallows him up.

-5000 points
ooc- the water is gone and you was hit by kirin
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:22 am

occ- yeah you didn't react to me hitting you and then crash into the river
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:22 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

you didn't react to my water technique. so you have been huit with it, after all, kisame used it before, so your fire attack was canseled out by my water attack
ooc- im in the air and by using the fire attack changed the weather condition
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:23 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

and i used the water attack to counter your fire attack
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:23 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

-5000 points
ooc- the water is gone and you was hit by kirin

occ- Ugh fine!!!

*activates small sanbi form at the last second and my turtle sheild takes most of the damage, but my body is charred, water from my sword starts to heal me*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:24 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
occ- yeah you didn't react to me hitting you and then crash into the river
ooc- i was already in the sky you had to come at me head up not from behind because i will be able to see you
cause i got a view of the whole area
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:24 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

ooc- it still change the area by using it
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:25 am

ooc- even if you counter it the jutsu was used
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:26 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

if i used the water to take out your fire, then you can't use karin yet, there has to be some fire around ous also to use it
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:27 am

Admin: Enough talking in OOCs. This is a warning now. If you don't agree with something ask an admin or a mod and they will decide.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:27 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

if i used the water to take out your fire, then you can't use karin yet, there has to be some fire around ous also to use it
ooc- kirin is natural lighting and doesnt use lighting chakara
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:29 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Admin: Enough talking in OOCs. This is a warning now. If you don't agree with something ask an admin or a mod and they will decide.
ok then you deside udg, irou used his fire technique, but then i used my water technique to cansel it out or at least try to cansel it out, so you desid, what has happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's new house......   Lelouch's new house...... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch's new house......
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next