Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.

Go down 
+14
Shizuko~Conan
Dchong
Nasin
Kaname
Hollis
Riku Kaguya
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
Kasi Hokou
Hunter Shinigami
tmack
Mishimoto.Ken
Rasengan888
Unknown Demon God
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:21 am

Aceslamer wrote:
let me put this in better words
*hayabusa reach for his sword*
now do you understand

Yuudai walks up to him and touches his arm. "Congratulations you have passed, but you wont be able to use that arm for a little while." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:23 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Aceslamer wrote:
let me put this in better words
*hayabusa reach for his sword*
now do you understand

Yuudai walks up to him and touches his arm. "Congratulations you have passed, but you wont be able to use that arm for a little while." He said.
what did you do to my arm
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:23 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
ooc-i left before u started tellin us the questions lol

alrite,may i have the test

OOC You mean before I gave out the final question or what? because I actually didn't say what each question is.

He hands him a test with questions that he couldn't possible answer.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:24 am

Aceslamer wrote:

"I cut off the chakra flow to your arm." He said.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:25 am

makaveli wrote:
makaveli had suddenly woke up, he had nodded off before the test started, and looked at hokage, who didnt seem to bother to wake him up

is it too late? i sleep alot.....sorry......so um what is the test again?

"Here is the written test." He said as he handed him a test with questions he couldn't possibly answer.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:25 am

ooc-final q

*eyes widen*
what the hell!!

how can i pass this test!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:26 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
ooc-final q

*eyes widen*
what the hell!!

how can i pass this test!!

"Well are you just going to give up right now then?" He asked.

OOC Well let's just start from here then.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:29 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Aceslamer wrote:

"I cut off the chakra flow to your arm." He said.
why would you do such a thing
*hayabusa looks angry
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 am

"a ninja has to know when to retreat..."

yes..yuudai-sama...
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 am

Aceslamer wrote:
*hayabusa looks angry

"To show you the difference between our strength." He said, "The flow will come back in two hours or so. So you don't need to get mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:31 am

occ- had to do something

makaveli looks at the test calmly, he knew he didnt know the answers, but he wanted to at least try, so he went with his gut on each question, he didnt expect to get a single question right, but once he finished, he gave the paprer to the hokage

...so how bad did i do?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:31 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
"a ninja has to know when to retreat..."

yes..yuudai-sama...

"So you are going to give up so easily." He said as he sighed, "Well that's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:33 am

makaveli wrote:
occ- had to do something

makaveli looks at the test calmly, he knew he didnt know the answers, but he wanted to at least try, so he went with his gut on each question, he didnt expect to get a single question right, but once he finished, he gave the paprer to the hokage

...so how bad did i do?

"You didn't get any of them right, so that would mean you failed." He said and calmly waited for his response. Now the true test began he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:34 am

*retreating and failing are two different things but...*

*rips the test in half*

guess i'll try next year..
*starts walkin to the door*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:35 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
*retreating and failing are two different things but...*

*rips the test in half*

guess i'll try next year..
*starts walkin to the door*

"So you will give up and accept it that easily?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:36 am

i failed huh, well thats all? i cant do anything more, to be a chunin? there has to be something .....cuz i aint come here for nothing. so there has to be something?

makaveli looks intensely at the hokage
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:37 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Aceslamer wrote:
*hayabusa looks angry

"To show you the difference between our strength." He said, "The flow will come back in two hours or so. So you don't need to get mad."
*hayabusa dissapears*
when is the secound part
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:37 am

makaveli wrote:
i failed huh, well thats all? i cant do anything more, to be a chunin? there has to be something .....cuz i aint come here for nothing. so there has to be something?

makaveli looks intensely at the hokage

"Well you could always fight me to the death to achieve what you want. So what do you say?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:38 am

Aceslamer wrote:
*hayabusa dissapears*
when is the secound part

"The second part will be announced later." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:39 am

i know i can't complete this test!

yuudai-sama,i'm giving up,

but that wont stop me from becoming a better ninja

chuunin or not,i'll be one of the best!!
*continues walkin to the door*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:40 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
i know i can't complete this test!

yuudai-sama,i'm giving up,

but that wont stop me from becoming a better ninja

chuunin or not,i'll be one of the best!!
*continues walkin to the door*

"Sometimes determination is needed to go through hardships." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:41 am

would i fight you to the death, being rational i would say no, but my name is makaveli sabarashii so fuck it, hell yea

makaveli smiles
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:43 am

makaveli wrote:
would i fight you to the death, being rational i would say no, but my name is makaveli sabarashii so fuck it, hell yea

makaveli smiles

"It's always good to be rational, but sometimes you can't be. Well you pass." He said.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:45 am

*kanda while still traveling stops by his old village, and watches for a while, and then leaves*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:46 am

*stops*

i was determined to become a ninja,ever since what happened in my long past!!

i was determined to find my friend and drag him back!!

and i AM determined to defeat anyone who tries to stop me,

so why would i have to go through a test to prove my determination!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next