Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.

Go down 
+14
Shizuko~Conan
Dchong
Nasin
Kaname
Hollis
Riku Kaguya
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
Kasi Hokou
Hunter Shinigami
tmack
Mishimoto.Ken
Rasengan888
Unknown Demon God
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:48 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
*stops*

i was determined to become a ninja,ever since what happened in my long past!!

i was determined to find my friend and drag him back!!

and i AM determined to defeat anyone who tries to stop me,

so why would i have to go through a test to prove my determination!

"Because you don't seem to have determination to become a chuunin." He said.
Back to top Go down

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:49 am

makaveli looked at the hokage surprized, then says

well thank you hokage, i will be a chunin.....just watch me

makaveli smiles
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:49 am

makaveli wrote:

makaveli looked at the hokage surprized, then says

well thank you hokage, i will be a chunin.....just watch me

makaveli smiles

"We will see. The second part will be really hard." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:50 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
*kanda while still traveling stops by his old village, and watches for a while, and then leaves*

occ: kanda, can i join your group later
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:50 am

you know what yuudai!!

even though we both know i cant pass this test,

i'll use it to show you how much determination i got!!
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:51 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
you know what yuudai!!

even though we both know i cant pass this test,

i'll use it to show you how much determination i got!!

"So will you try to take the exam now?"
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:52 am

yes

and i'm determined to get through it
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:54 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
yes

and i'm determined to get through it

"Well then there will be no need for you to take it. You pass." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

what?
*puzzled look*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

it may be really hard, but so what, i will try my hardest, and i feel like my hardest is enough, it may not have been a second ago, or yesterday, but right now, i am taking out everything i have to, maybe after this thing is over, it will return to being too hard, but now.......nothing can stop me
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:56 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
what?
*puzzled look*

"I have seen your determination and that's all I needed." He said, "So you pass."
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:57 am

makaveli wrote:
it may be really hard, but so what, i will try my hardest, and i feel like my hardest is enough, it may not have been a second ago, or yesterday, but right now, i am taking out everything i have to, maybe after this thing is over, it will return to being too hard, but now.......nothing can stop me

"Well I am just telling you that the second part will be a lot harder." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:59 am

arigato,yuudai-sama!

i'll be ready for the 2nd exam!

*happily runs off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:00 am

...um....what is the second part? or you cant tell me?

makaveli says to hokage
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:01 am

makaveli wrote:
...um....what is the second part? or you cant tell me?

makaveli says to hokage

"The only thing I can say is that you will be put into a team." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:04 am

okay well thanks for your time hokage

makaveli walks out the building, then starts running really fast
occ:i am going to bleach for a while udg....i will be back in a while though
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:35 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"Alright well it looks like no one got more than six right. So it looks like you all fail, try again next year." He said. He knew this was a test to see their determination and resolve, but they didn't know that. He waited calmly to see how they would respond.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!" otonami shouts. "I passed this all right, I cheated with my Sonic Blades!" Otonami shouts.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:36 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!" otonami shouts. "I passed this all right, I cheated with my Sonic Blades!" Otonami shouts.

"So you admit you were cheating? If that is the case wouldn't that be automatic disqualification?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"So you admit you were cheating? If that is the case wouldn't that be automatic disqualification?" He asked.

"No...Hokage, from what I've learned in this exam, it's to be a keen listener and observer. I HAVE GUTS DO SO!" Otonami shouts. "I HAVE GUTS TO DO ANYTHING ELSE, I HAVE GUTS TO TRY AND STEAL, CHEAT, OR LIE! I HAVE GUTS TO SURVIVE A CHIDORI!" Otonami shouts in glory. "From my observation, those two Genins are Chunins as I saw them easily answer the questions. It's the guts to be a ninja, and to stop Akatsuki!"

OCC: Post, i have to go.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:52 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"No...Hokage, from what I've learned in this exam, it's to be a keen listener and observer. I HAVE GUTS DO SO!" Otonami shouts. "I HAVE GUTS TO DO ANYTHING ELSE, I HAVE GUTS TO TRY AND STEAL, CHEAT, OR LIE! I HAVE GUTS TO SURVIVE A CHIDORI!" Otonami shouts in glory. "From my observation, those two Genins are Chunins as I saw them easily answer the questions. It's the guts to be a ninja, and to stop Akatsuki!"

OCC: Post, i have to go.

"So will you fight me to change how I judged the test?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:57 am

*a fox rides through the village with some one riding on top of it in a hooded cloak but no onw knows who he is. the fox then jumps onto the top of a wall with out any one notising that he is there*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:15 pm

* Rushes in Panting *
Is it too late to take the Chunnin Exams ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.   Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building where the first part of the Chuunin exams will be held.
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21