Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest of Death

Go down 
+10
Hunter Shinigami
Uchiha Madara
Dchong
hanabishi kanda
tmack
Ayame Uchiha
Shizuko~Conan
Riku Kaguya
Irou Uchiha
Unknown Demon God
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

The Forest of Death - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:39 am

occ- i have to go, but before i do.....

*rips off clothes and runs around naked* "Whooo! im naked!!!"

occ- sorry im just in the mood, bye.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:40 am

occ- irou your free to use me as an npc. your free to use my jutsu, biiju, and anything else. enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:40 am

i used seals, it was on me, but not visable, it was something else, then it would only appear if i used a fusion of water and lightning chakra on a seal on my body, then more than a min later sin used his two chakra natures to do the same, then the transformation justu would be deactivated
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:41 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
ooc- but mine never left my side. so do i have to look?

Yuudai snapped his finger. "Now you item has been destroyed. You must also look. One team will be eliminated here." He said.
ooc-you cheat!
oh crap!!! i don't know how this even happens
*goes after one the scrolls*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:42 am

makaveli wrote:
i used seals, it was on me, but not visable, it was something else, then it would only appear if i used a fusion of water and lightning chakra on a seal on my body, then more than a min later sin used his two chakra natures to do the same, then the transformation justu would be deactivated

"I have byakugan, so I could still see it since I implanted chakra into each item. I am also a master of chakra to unlock that was easy." He said, "I also have Itachi to help me with that."
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:42 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
ooc-you cheat!
oh crap!!! i don't know how this even happens
*goes after one the scrolls*

"Good luck finding one of the items." He said.
Back to top Go down

makaveli and sin are already looking, sin is using his sharingan and makaveli is constanly sending out lightning into the ground, then they come back to him, as like sesmic waves would, so he uses this to try and find it too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:44 am

makaveli wrote:

occ- sorry to be a party pooper, but you cant use two chakra elements untill your a jonin. sorry. Oh! and im going to help destroy items now! what fun!

jumps from the tree, Okay lets meet some new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:44 am

occ: damn it udg, you could have just said "the items are not gonna count, find the scrolls, but you always have to beat me and my methods Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

occ: whatever it doesnt matter now....but thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:46 am

makaveli wrote:
occ: damn it udg, you could have just said "the items are not gonna count, find the scrolls, but you always have to beat me and my methods Sad

OOC Well... I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:47 am

*continues runs*
shit were is the damn scrolls? I have to run faster.
*runs at faster pace*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:48 am

makaveli wrote:
occ: whatever it doesnt matter now....but thanks dude

occ- NEIN!!! SIE WERDEN ES JETZT ANDERN!!! (no. you will change it now, in case you cant understand german.) lol just kidding. but it doesn't matter i'll destroy those items before you can get to them

Last edited by Kaito Washio on Tue May 12, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

*flies around in a mound of paper and then comes across one of the items* "Well, well there it is." *i fly down and return to normal form. i grab the item*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

makaveli and sin keep running, the two are looking for the scrolls, makaveli thinks he senses it, and goes twoard a diffrent direction

occ: udg, about how long should it take for us to find them
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:51 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
*flies around in a mound of paper and then comes across one of the items* "Well, well there it is." *i fly down and return to normal form. i grab the item*

Itachi grabs his hand. "You wont be taking this item." He said as he pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:51 am

makaveli wrote:
makaveli and sin keep running, the two are looking for the scrolls, makaveli thinks he senses it, and goes twoard a diffrent direction

occ: udg, about how long should it take for us to find them

OOC Well it should take awhile, unless you have the Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:52 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*continues runs*
*runs at faster pace*
*i start to look in trees,bushes, and swamps*
ok were are these damn things. Unless..
*i swallow my words*
no time for thinking negative
*i continue to search*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:52 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

Itachi grabs his hand. "You wont be taking this item." He said as he pointed at him.

"i wasn't going to take it, i was going to destroy it. so if you dont mind, could you let go? for a fellow member of akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:53 am

makaveli keeps running and getting angryer, his body began to emit lighning

where the hell is it!!!!!

sin calmly tells makaveli

in due time
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:54 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
"i wasn't going to take it, i was going to destroy it. so if you dont mind, could you let go? for a fellow member of akatsuki?"

"I will not allow you to destroy the scroll. This isn't how the game was supposed to be played." He said, "You will give me the scroll right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:55 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"I will not allow you to destroy the scroll. This isn't how the game was supposed to be played." He said, "You will give me the scroll right now."

*hands it to him* fine, take it. im Kaito Washio by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:57 am

makaveli keeps looking, he had hit lots of dead ends in the serch so far, and it seemed like the scrolls werent there, sin kept his cool, but was wondering if someone had taken them already
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:58 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
*hands it to him* fine, take it. im Kaito Washio by the way.

"Thank you. You can leave now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:58 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*continues runs*
*runs at faster pace*
*i start to look in trees,bushes, and swamps*
ok were are these damn things. Unless..
*i swallow my words*
no time for thinking negative
*i continue to search*
Shoot.
*senses something like a battle brewing*
hmm...maybe
*i go to that dircetion*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Death
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next