Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest of Death

Go down 
+10
Hunter Shinigami
Uchiha Madara
Dchong
hanabishi kanda
tmack
Ayame Uchiha
Shizuko~Conan
Riku Kaguya
Irou Uchiha
Unknown Demon God
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The Forest of Death - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 am

sin keeps his cool still, be couldnt get it out of his mind that they may have lost, what was all his hard work for? what did he work so much, just to lose? but makaveli looked at sin, and sin ran even faster, he knew makaveli was telling him with that one look "dont give up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:
*hands it to him* fine, take it. im Kaito Washio by the way.

"Thank you. You can leave now." He said.

no. i think i'll stay and watch how this all goes down hops in the nearest tree and sits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:01 am

occ- is your itachi like actually in the Akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:02 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
no. i think i'll stay and watch how this all goes down hops in the nearest tree and sits

"Do as you wish, but if you get in my way. I wont hesitate to kill you." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:02 am

makaveli and sin kept running, then the two look at each other, and they began to run 2x faster, they had decided to open the first of the eight gates
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

what-
*i cut my self off and hid behind an large tree five trees down*
he has one of them.*i whisper*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito Washio wrote:
occ- is your itachi like actually in the Akatsuki?

OOC Not anymore. He was only in Akatsuki because he was gathering information about them.
Back to top Go down

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"Do as you wish, but if you get in my way. I wont hesitate to kill you." He said.

Well, if you need help dont hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:03 am

Kaito Washio wrote:

"I wont need help." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"I wont need help." He said.

So sure of yourself? well, genin get stronger every year. just dont take them lightly.
occ- so am i talking to the shippuden itachi, where he has already fought sasuke and lets say he lost but is still alive?

Last edited by Kaito Washio on Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

makaveli and sin kept running, and finally got to an undistured area, it looked promising, but they didnt wanna waste too much time on it, the two tore up the whole area with their hands, and didnt seem to find anything
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:06 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
"So sure of yourself? well, genin get stronger every year. just dont take them lightly."

occ- so am i talking to the shippuden itachi, where he has already fought sasuke and lets say he lost but is still alive?

"If I wasn't told to hold back, they would have been demolished a while ago." He said.

OOC That or he died and I found a way to revive him. Something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:07 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

what-
*i cut my self off and hid behind an large tree five trees down*
he has one of them.*i whisper*
why that snake!*i said mad*
he has one of them already*whipering*
man this guy really don't want anyone to pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:08 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:
"So sure of yourself? well, genin get stronger every year. just dont take them lightly."

"If I wasn't told to hold back, they would have been demolished a while ago." He said.

OOC That or he died and I found a way to revive him. Something along those lines.

occ- oh so i guess he'd be pissed if i brought up sasuke's name. i wont cause i really dont want to die.

Alright, alright. fine have it your way
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:10 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
occ- oh so i guess he'd be pissed if i brought up sasuke's name. i wont cause i really dont want to die.

"Good now I will be taking care of this scroll now." He said as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:11 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

"Good now I will be taking care of this scroll now." He said as he started to walk away.
*i jump in front of him*
hey pal can you just give me that scroll?
i don't want to fight come on lighten up.

-------

https://narutoplay.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=237
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Death   The Forest of Death - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Death
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40