Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaito Washio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:44 am

Name: Kaito Washio

Height: 4.6

Weight: 115

Eye Color: dark purple

Hair Color: brown

Hair Style: spiky

Skin Color: kinda tan

Accessories: 6 black earings in each ear, sora (sky) akatsuki ring.

Clothing: tight black shirt under a sleeveless brown and white shirt that has a hood, black pants, red sweatshirt tied around my waist, and red armbands, occasionally wears the akatsuki cloak over clothes (my akatsuki cloak looks like Suigetsu's akatsuki coat), and occasionally wears the hat.

Chakra nature: wind

group: Akatsuki (Yay!!)

village: cloud

kekki genkai: paper manipulation (this is konan's paper manipulation, i think that it is a kekki genkai. not sure though)

Class: Genin

weapons: shuriken, kunai, light bombs, regular bombs, and a sword handle where i put wind chakra into and it forms a wind blade.

Skills: ninjutsu: 1, taijutsu: 2, and genjutsu: 3

Story- kaito was born from Konan, but she abandoned him and left to some mysterious village after she abandoned the akatsuki (this is after the akatsuki in naruto). Kaito was later adopted to a clan in the kumogakure village. there is where he learned more about his kekki genkai and wind manipulation. is soul purpose in life is to find his mother and find out why she abandoned him.

Disposition- sarcastic at times but has a really good mood all the time

Chaos curse mark (i made this up, if i can). when i activate this it spreads throughout my body like a lightning-like design.

Chaos curse mark 2- when i activate this my skin becomes dark, my eyes become black and yellow, my hair grows about a half-foot of length (still kinda spiky), and black wings extend from my back (actuall black wings) at will--i can have it at some times and then not have them.

Last edited by Kaito Washio on Fri May 15, 2009 11:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:05 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:06 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Approved

oh, thanks. im sorry if i sounded kinda rude in my pm.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:07 am

Kaito Washio wrote:
oh, thanks. im sorry if i sounded kinda rude in my pm.

No problem. I was going to approve it, but I hadn't gotten around to it.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Lolz Akatsuki ?? man , how did u get in ?? Madara must invite u in or u cant get in , HOW THE HELL DID U GET IN ?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

well... he went to the base and asked if he could join and they said yes
Back to top Go down

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:11 am

ksw212 wrote:
Lolz Akatsuki ?? man , how did u get in ?? Madara must invite u in or u cant get in , HOW THE HELL DID U GET IN ?!?!?

Actually irou let me in as his Konan-like character, and then he showed me to madara and then he let me in.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

same here ^-^Y
Back to top Go down

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:29 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
same here ^-^Y

Yay! Akatsuki high 5! *high fives kenta*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:41 am

oh yeah!

my ring is Kai(Boar)

whats urs
Back to top Go down

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:46 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
oh yeah!

my ring is Kai(Boar)

whats urs

sora (sky)

same as orochimaru, which is kinda depressing cause he's a pedofile.............but the ring is still cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaito Washio
Page 1 of 1