Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaito Washio

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaito Washio Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Washio   Kaito Washio Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:12 am

Name: Kaito Washio

Height: 4.9

Weight: 115

talk color: dark red

speed: as fast as sasuke when he became one of the Akatsuki

strength: really strong with ninjutsu

Eye Color: grey

Hair Color: brown

Hair Style: spiky

Skin Color: White, kinda tan

Accessories: 6 black earings in each ear, sora (sky) akatsuki ring.

Clothing: tight black shirt under a sleeveless brown and white shirt that has a hood, black pants, red sweatshirt tied around my waist, and red armbands, occasionally wears the akatsuki cloak over clothes (my akatsuki cloak looks like Sasuke's akatsuki coat), and occasionally wears the hat.

Chakra nature: wind

group: Akatsuki

village: cloud

kekki genkai: paper manipulation (this is konan's paper manipulation, i think that it is a kekki genkai. not sure though)

Class: Genin

weapons: shuriken, kunai, light bombs, regular bombs, twin black metal fans which allows me to manipulate wind better, they are named Kazeshini (wind of death)

Skills: ninjutsu: 1, taijutsu: 2, and genjutsu: 3

Story- kaito was born from Konan, but she abandoned him and left to some mysterious village after she abandoned the akatsuki (this is after the akatsuki in naruto). Kaito was later adopted to a clan in the kumogakure village. there is where he learned more about his kekki genkai and wind manipulation. But while there Orochimaru found him and kidnapped him. fortunatly Orochimaru didn't imprision him, instead looking to train him to later steal his body. Orochimaru taught Kaito most of his snake techniques. Later on Kaito learned of Orochimaru's intentions and he fought Orochimaru to a tie, but was severly damaged. ever since then Kaito lived in Kumogakure looking for his mother.

Disposition- usually really nice to people he trusts (like the Akatsuki), but unless your mean to him he has an attitude like Ulquiorra Cifer. like not so much i'll kill my friends if they get in my way, more like he doesn't get angery easily unless provoked. and very aloof, and wont fight unless he really needs to or given orders by the Akatsuki, and has kinda the angery/dissapointed/emo mood all the time.

Chaos curse mark (i made this up, if i can)- located on the middle of my back and spreads in a spiral-like design(this isn't what the curse mark looks like) in regular form it looks kinda like Itachi's mangekyou sharingan, but the swirls are triangle shaped and extend inward (yeah not a very good explaination right? lol) when i activate this it spreads throughout my body like a lightning-like design.

Chaos curse mark 2- when i activate this my skin becomes dark (dark tan, almost a brownish color like sasuke's skin in curse mark 2), my eyes become black and yellow, and black crow wings extend from my back (actuall black wings) at will--i can have it at some times and then not have them. (my hair remains the same unlike other curse marks)

Orochimaru possession- this technique is activated against my will and is after i activate the 2nd stage of the chaos curse mark. first i will become normal again, get the eye marks like orochimaru, my skin will turn white, and then my hair becomes black. in this form orochimaru is in full controll and can use all of my jutsu. his talk color is indigo also because of this ability i sometimes see orochimaru, but these images are in my head and only i can see him.
Back to top Go down

Kaito Washio
Page 1 of 1