Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons....

Go down 
+2
ksw212
Uchiha Madara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:40 pm

It has come to my attention that we need some sort of a weapons system.

First of all, Nobody can carry a metric buttload of Kunai, as for scrolls, THEY ARE ACTUALLY A B-rank JUTSU THING.

Next, Swords, it's reasonable someone wants a sword, but really, how many genin in the manga do you see running around with swords on their backs?

Third, We need some sort of inventory system, How many weapons or kunai can one person carry? I'd say about 15 or so Kunai.

Some weapons should be RANK blocked. And what not. Unless it is essential to their fighting style.

Also, Maybe people could submit "special" weapons for scrutiny, I mean you have to admit, an "OMFG! Teh Flamez Swerdz!" Yeah, you know a flame sword is probably special.

Say what you think. This is not me as a mod, but me as a concerned RP-er (RIGHT!).
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
It has come to my attention that we need some sort of a weapons system.

First of all, Nobody can carry a metric buttload of Kunai, as for scrolls, THEY ARE ACTUALLY A B-rank JUTSU THING.

Next, Swords, it's reasonable someone wants a sword, but really, how many genin in the manga do you see running around with swords on their backs?

Third, We need some sort of inventory system, How many weapons or kunai can one person carry? I'd say about 15 or so Kunai.

Some weapons should be RANK blocked. And what not. Unless it is essential to their fighting style.

Also, Maybe people could submit "special" weapons for scrutiny, I mean you have to admit, an "OMFG! Teh Flamez Swerdz!" Yeah, you know a flame sword is probably special.

Say what you think. This is not me as a mod, but me as a concerned RP-er (RIGHT!).

So , where are we suppose to type out our special Weapons ?? and stuf ?? 15 Kunai , how many Shuriken ??
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:01 am

I guess put it in your character outline or whatever you wanna call it, I think everyone is limited to 20 kunai/shuriken,

Meaning, if you're carrying 15 kunai, you can only carry 5 more shuriken and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:39 am

aw cumon people, this is slowly starting to turn into like dungeons and dragons, for most people when they joined they wanted to have fun, not caluculate how many kunai they have left, and also putting limits on things means a money system will most likely have to be introduced, so please no more, ohterwise i might aswell join a d and d club TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok, screw the inventory, but how about rank-blocked weapons?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

Ok I can agree with the rank block but how would we block them
Back to top Go down

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:43 am

i agree with this. i mean some people have like weapons that can controll like some element. wtf? this isn't bleach!!
Back to top Go down

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:46 am

and yes i do realize that some people from naruto have special swords (orochimaru's kusanagi (i think), kisame's sword samahada) but come on, we cant all have ultra power weapons.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Kaito Washio wrote:
and yes i do realize that some people from naruto have special swords (orochimaru's kusanagi (i think), kisame's sword samahada) but come on, we cant all have ultra power weapons.

My sentiments exactly, and we would simply tell them that their weapon is a no-go, and therefore we will not allow then to use them.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Kaito Washio wrote:

My sentiments exactly, and we would simply tell them that their weapon is a no-go, and therefore we will not allow then to use them.

So wad now ?? wad is allowed and wad isnt ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:56 am

imo...i think a weapon should have its weakness..like...there is no such thing as a weapon that can cut through anything....and the legendary weapons..like kusanagi..there are currently only 2 users..sasuke and orochimaru..therefore..there can only be 2 kusanagi users..and that..once a weapon has been entered in it cant be changed...also the limit of a main weapon is 1..so that..there will be no..oh i have another secret weapon thingy happening....this is just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
imo...i think a weapon should have its weakness..like...there is no such thing as a weapon that can cut through anything....and the legendary weapons..like kusanagi..there are currently only 2 users..sasuke and orochimaru..therefore..there can only be 2 kusanagi users..and that..once a weapon has been entered in it cant be changed...also the limit of a main weapon is 1..so that..there will be no..oh i have another secret weapon thingy happening....this is just an opinion.

Actually , currently , only Shane and i hav the Sword of Kusanagi , or atleast tat wad we wrote on our " Create a Character " thread ......... wad abt Unique weapon and stuff like tat ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:10 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

Actually , currently , only Shane and i hav the Sword of Kusanagi , or atleast tat wad we wrote on our " Create a Character " thread ......... wad abt Unique weapon and stuff like tat ??
unique weapon as in..like..the sound guy's mechanical arm..or the air vents in the other sound guy's arms...there can only be one...to avoid things like...oh man...my sword...dont worry..i have something else..and a mechanical arm comes out followed by armour etc etc etc..and the kusanagi is just a referrence..like each person is only supposed to have ONE specific weapon...and once its keyed in....therefore once a character entered their special weapon..they are not to have any more than that..and to stick to that one throughout their character's life..and its just like i said..UNIQUE WEAPON...its just what it said
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:

unique weapon as in..like..the sound guy's mechanical arm..or the air vents in the other sound guy's arms...there can only be one...to avoid things like...oh man...my sword...dont worry..i have something else..and a mechanical arm comes out followed by armour etc etc etc..and the kusanagi is just a referrence..like each person is only supposed to have ONE specific weapon...and once its keyed in....therefore once a character entered their special weapon..they are not to have any more than that..and to stick to that one throughout their character's life..and its just like i said..UNIQUE WEAPON...its just what it said

Oh man ...... i wanted to get a Metal Gauntlet TT_TT damn it ....... do u hav any unique weapons Dee ?? Well , i guess we should allow the Mods and Admins to decide ........ agreed ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:33 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Oh man ...... i wanted to get a Metal Gauntlet TT_TT damn it ....... do u hav any unique weapons Dee ?? Well , i guess we should allow the Mods and Admins to decide ........ agreed ??
well having MORE than one doesnt make it fair..since then everyone will be..i have a huge ass m************ shield..i have a huge ass m************ sword etc etc..and then they will have another thing...and yes..i do..have only 1 unique weapon..which i yet to use....
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
well having MORE than one doesnt make it fair..since then everyone will be..i have a huge ass m************ shield..i have a huge ass m************ sword etc etc..and then they will have another thing...and yes..i do..have only 1 unique weapon..which i yet to use....

OO , is it the thng u are training at the Forest ?? and tats why i said damn it , because i couldnt use the Gauntlet ....... how abt this , we can hav as much Unqiue/Special Weapons ( Demon Wind Shuriken , Odd Shaped Kunais aint counted ) as we want , but , we can only use 1 per battle ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:55 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

OO , is it the thng u are training at the Forest ?? and tats why i said damn it , because i couldnt use the Gauntlet ....... how abt this , we can hav as much Unqiue/Special Weapons ( Demon Wind Shuriken , Odd Shaped Kunais aint counted ) as we want , but , we can only use 1 per battle ??
no..cause we have to make this rp as realistic as possible..do u see sasuke walking around with 17 kusanagi strapped to his back and goes...erm..which sword do i use..this one?...how about this one?...maybe this one...nope u dont...and the sandaime..he has only the enma transformation to the diamond staff...all the characters in naruto has ONLY ONE unique weapon...therefore...try to make this rp as close to the anime as possible...no more than 1 unique weapon...you can have alot of kunais and shurikens..but the only weapon you use like a sword or something...can only be one...hopefully the mods takes this into consideration.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

no..cause we have to make this rp as realistic as possible..do u see sasuke walking around with 17 kusanagi strapped to his back and goes...erm..which sword do i use..this one?...how about this one?...maybe this one...nope u dont...and the sandaime..he has only the enma transformation to the diamond staff...all the characters in naruto has ONLY ONE unique weapon...therefore...try to make this rp as close to the anime as possible...no more than 1 unique weapon...you can have alot of kunais and shurikens..but the only weapon you use like a sword or something...can only be one...hopefully the mods takes this into consideration.

I mean like , i hav a Gauntlet and a Sword then , when i fight a battle , and whichever i use first can only be the one i can use in tat match , btw , and the unique weapon thng , wad abt the 8 tails Host ?? Tat guy use 7 Sword , btw , who is enma and sandaime ?? btw , and u asked Shuriken and Kunais , Demon Wind Shurikens and Odd shaped Kunais are oso counted right ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:16 pm

ksw212 wrote:
I mean like , i hav a Gauntlet and a Sword then , when i fight a battle , and whichever i use first can only be the one i can use in tat match , btw , and the unique weapon thng , wad abt the 8 tails Host ?? Tat guy use 7 Sword , btw , who is enma and sandaime ?? btw , and u asked Shuriken and Kunais , Demon Wind Shurikens and Odd shaped Kunais are oso counted right ??
the 8 tails hosts uses all 7 weapons since its his fighting style...those are his weapons...unless you have a fighting style that uses both gauntlets and the sword...you can have only 1 unique weapon..and by fighting style it doesnt means..i block with gauntlet, slash with sword and pierce with gauntlet..there must be a unique fighting style that u use...demon wind shurikens are not special weapons..and odd shaped kunais are not counted..unless you use them for a technique..this is my conclusion for the special weapons through observations of the characters from naruto itself.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
the 8 tails hosts uses all 7 weapons since its his fighting style...those are his weapons...unless you have a fighting style that uses both gauntlets and the sword...you can have only 1 unique weapon..and by fighting style it doesnt means..i block with gauntlet, slash with sword and pierce with gauntlet..there must be a unique fighting style that u use...demon wind shurikens are not special weapons..and odd shaped kunais are not counted..unless you use them for a technique..this is my conclusion for the special weapons through observations of the characters from naruto itself.

Lolz , Fighting Style ?? damn it ........ btw who are enma and sandaime ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

yes fighting style...the 8 tail host has the irregular fighting style which utilizes all 7 swords...AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THE SANDAIME AND ENMA ARE!!!?!?!?!?....SANDAIME...IS SARUTOBI...AND ENMA..IS HIS SPECIAL SUMMON...SANDAIME..IS THE 3RD HOKAGE.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

yes fighting style...the 8 tail host has the irregular fighting style which utilizes all 7 swords...AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THE SANDAIME AND ENMA ARE!!!?!?!?!?....SANDAIME...IS SARUTOBI...AND ENMA..IS HIS SPECIAL SUMMON...SANDAIME..IS THE 3RD HOKAGE.

OO , the old man and the monkey guy , cant u jus say Sarsutobi and Monkey summon ?? i cant remember who Sandaime and Enma is .......... i remember him by Sun Wu Kong .....
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:39 pm

ksw212 wrote:
OO , the old man and the monkey guy , cant u jus say Sarsutobi and Monkey summon ?? i cant remember who Sandaime and Enma is .......... i remember him by Sun Wu Kong .....
....everyone knows..the monkey summon and sarutobi....sarutobi..is always referred to as sandaime...and only him can summon enma..which is said to be the strongest of all the summons...if it werent for their old age...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
....everyone knows..the monkey summon and sarutobi....sarutobi..is always referred to as sandaime...and only him can summon enma..which is said to be the strongest of all the summons...if it werent for their old age...

Strongest ??
* imagine * Enma vs Manda or Gamabunta
....... are u sure ??
btw , we cant make any Fighting Style here , so we cant use more than one unique item ....... which suck .....
i still prefer us having as many unique weapon , bt we are only allowed to one unique weapon per battle ....
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:52 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

Strongest ??
* imagine * Enma vs Manda or Gamabunta
....... are u sure ??
btw , we cant make any Fighting Style here , so we cant use more than one unique item ....... which suck .....
i still prefer us having as many unique weapon , bt we are only allowed to one unique weapon per battle ....
enma can transform himself into the diamond staff which can change its shape and size...which you said..yeah..sort of like sun wu kong's stick, strong enough to even block the 1st hokage's technique...and thats when they're old...well you should've thought about it when you created your jutsus and character..*whistles*..having more than 1 unique weapon..is like...look a bazooka..wait..i can combine it with a tank..and with a cannon..and with a lazaah gun..and together..we're the power ranger!!...wtf...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapons.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: