Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons....

Go down 
+2
ksw212
Uchiha Madara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Weapons.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:19 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Lolz , theres , no difference ........ if i must choose , i guess Orochimaru's Kusanagi
lolz there is a major difference.

There no difference ,
- Both can conduct Charka ( tats abt it )

i guess i choose Orochimaru's Kusanagi
lol ur wrong...orochimaru's kusanagi is able to extend to immense length and can pierce through almost anything..the only thing it cant pierce through is enma in diamond staff mode and naruto's 4 tail kyuubi form..and also...orochimaru's kusanagi..is a B rank jutsu..so..u consume....chakra equals to a B rank jutsu usage...sasuke's kusanagi..is just a normal chokuto that conducts chakra..thats all...so no chakra is used to use sasuke's kusanagi..there..the difference.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Lolz , theres , no difference ........ if i must choose , i guess Orochimaru's Kusanagi
lolz there is a major difference.

There no difference ,
- Both can conduct Charka ( tats abt it )

i guess i choose Orochimaru's Kusanagi
lol ur wrong...orochimaru's kusanagi is able to extend to immense length and can pierce through almost anything..the only thing it cant pierce through is enma in diamond staff mode and naruto's 4 tail kyuubi form..and also...orochimaru's kusanagi..is a B rank jutsu..so..u consume....chakra equals to a B rank jutsu usage...sasuke's kusanagi..is just a normal chokuto that conducts chakra..thats all...so no chakra is used to use sasuke's kusanagi..there..the difference.

-__________- so , are u telling me if i wanna use my Sword of Kusanagi , i mus use my Charka ?? isnt tat the point of only having one " unique weapon " ?? and i thought Orochimaru's Sword can conduct Charka .....
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:27 pm

ksw212 wrote:
-__________- so , are u telling me if i wanna use my Sword of Kusanagi , i mus use my Charka ?? isnt tat the point of only having one " unique weapon " ?? and i thought Orochimaru's Sword can conduct Charka .....
yes the point is...you're going to have a gauntlet with special properties...there that is counted as a unique weapon unless the gauntlet is normal...lol u got fooled..so now..you're stuck with orochimaru's kusanagi
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
yes the point is...you're going to have a gauntlet with special properties...there that is counted as a unique weapon unless the gauntlet is normal...lol u got fooled..so now..you're stuck with orochimaru's kusanagi

How was i fooled ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:35 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

How was i fooled ??
u picked orochimaru's kusanagi..so now..u use orochimaru's..and shane..will use sasuke's.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

How was i fooled ??
u picked orochimaru's kusanagi..so now..u use orochimaru's..and shane..will use sasuke's.

Wait , can Orochimaru's Kusanagi conduct Charka ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:40 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

How was i fooled ??

no..to use it..its a b rank technique itself.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

How was i fooled ??

IT CANT ?!?!?!?! damn .......... can i change ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:44 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

How was i fooled ??

nope..u declare it urself *whistles*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

How was i fooled ??

nope..u declare it urself *whistles*

Damn ......... bt i thought EVERY metal can conduct Charka , why Orochimaru's Sword cannot
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:48 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Damn ......... bt i thought EVERY metal can conduct Charka , why Orochimaru's Sword cannot
only a chakra metal can conduct chakra and takes the form of the user's chakra..orochimaru's kusanagi..is THE legendary sword kusanagi..like i said..its a technique itself to use it...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
only a chakra metal can conduct chakra and takes the form of the user's chakra..orochimaru's kusanagi..is THE legendary sword kusanagi..like i said..its a technique itself to use it...

Actually , u cant realli say Orochimaru's Kusanagi is a Technique , because , if u did , it wouldnt be a Weapon and tat means , i dun hav a Unique Weapon , tat means , when u say tat , it would hav been a loophole in the " Unique Weapon " system
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Actually , u cant realli say Orochimaru's Kusanagi is a Technique , because , if u did , it wouldnt be a Weapon and tat means , i dun hav a Unique Weapon , tat means , when u say tat , it would hav been a loophole in the " Unique Weapon " system
....i said..to use it...is a technique....but the sword itself is a weapon...u need to use b rank chakra to use the kusanagi's ability..that means..u have the kusanagi..but to use it's ability..it will be a b rank technique..that means..u uses up b rank chakra....when u want to use any of its abilities..meaning...u only have a sword that u can swing around.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
....i said..to use it...is a technique....but the sword itself is a weapon...u need to use b rank chakra to use the kusanagi's ability..that means..u have the kusanagi..but to use it's ability..it will be a b rank technique..that means..u uses up b rank chakra....when u want to use any of its abilities..meaning...u only have a sword that u can swing around.

Then .......... is being able to cut everythng a Technique ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:06 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

Then .......... is being able to cut everythng a Technique ??
thats its properties...to swing it around..u need b rank chakra..talk at chatterbox.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:44 pm

*claps*

Good show, Dee.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
*claps*

Good show, Dee.

-________-
Ok , Gigamonch , lets put our ....... " conflicts " aside for a moment , as a Mod , do u thnk Orochimaru's Kusanagi needs Charka to use its Abilities ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:03 am

not as a mod..but as one who has seen from the manga...kusanagi requires chakra to use its abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:59 am

WELL i think there should not be a kusunagi because it is god mod if you ask me able to cut ANYTHING cmon are u serious and it should require chakra if you want to use it
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll sum this up: Dee is correct.

Normal Katanas and the regular ninja weapons are not counted as unique or special weapons.

Unique or special weapons would be weapons that use an element or use some kind of charka to make them stronger.

Rp Example:

Kaname carrys a renbato around on his back. A renbato is a double bladed katana. This is a normal wepaon, but if I were to say it can control the flow of Kaname wind charka it would make it a unique or special weapon.

So in conclusions 1 unique or special weapon. And as far as normal ninja weapons go. EVENTUALLY YOU RUN OUT SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT SEEM AS IF YOU HAVE AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY. OR I'LL HAVE TO MAKE SO RULE LIMMITING THEM AND NOOBODY WANTS THAT.

Now back to typing up the updates.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Kaname wrote:
I'll sum this up: Dee is correct.

Normal Katanas and the regular ninja weapons are not counted as unique or special weapons.

Unique or special weapons would be weapons that use an element or use some kind of charka to make them stronger.

Rp Example:

Kaname carrys a renbato around on his back. A renbato is a double bladed katana. This is a normal wepaon, but if I were to say it can control the flow of Kaname wind charka it would make it a unique or special weapon.

So in conclusions 1 unique or special weapon. And as far as normal ninja weapons go. EVENTUALLY YOU RUN OUT SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT SEEM AS IF YOU HAVE AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY. OR I'LL HAVE TO MAKE SO RULE LIMMITING THEM AND NOOBODY WANTS THAT.

Now back to typing up the updates.

So , my Sword Of Kusanagi need Charka ?? and can i charge it with Charka or not ??
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

If it is the one orchimura used then you need charka to make it work.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Kaname wrote:
If it is the one orchimura used then you need charka to make it work.

Oh man ........ wait , wad abt my second qn , it was , can i charge it will Chidori , etc like how Sasuke and Asuma do with their weapon ?? ..... So my idea of using having as many Unique weapon as poosible bt only being allowed to use one Unique Weapon per battle is rejected ??
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Either way you look at it they both use charka. Sasuke had to puch his charka into the blade fr chidor blade and Asuma had to push his charka into the blades to make them sharper.

Yes it iis rejected. Think logically why would a person have more then one special weapon. The whole point of the special weapon is to become a master of it. How can you be a true master if you have like 5 weapons to master.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Kaname wrote:
Either way you look at it they both use charka. Sasuke had to puch his charka into the blade fr chidor blade and Asuma had to push his charka into the blades to make them sharper.

Yes it iis rejected. Think logically why would a person have more then one special weapon. The whole point of the special weapon is to become a master of it. How can you be a true master if you have like 5 weapons to master.

No , i mean like ...... sigh , ok , Dee says tat if i want to use abilites of the Kusanagi , eg. Extend it , or using telekenesis to control is uses Rank-B Charka , bt he thinks i can charge the Sword with Chidori and stuff like tat , and nw , i am asking u if i can or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: