Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons....

Go down 
+2
ksw212
Uchiha Madara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Weapons.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
OO , the old man and the monkey guy , cant u jus say Sarsutobi and Monkey summon ?? i cant remember who Sandaime and Enma is .......... i remember him by Sun Wu Kong .....
....everyone knows..the monkey summon and sarutobi....sarutobi..is always referred to as sandaime...and only him can summon enma..which is said to be the strongest of all the summons...if it werent for their old age...

Strongest ??
* imagine * Enma vs Manda or Gamabunta
....... are u sure ??
btw , we cant make any Fighting Style here , so we cant use more than one unique item ....... which suck .....
i still prefer us having as many unique weapon , bt we are only allowed to one unique weapon per battle ....
enma can transform himself into the diamond staff which can change its shape and size...which you said..yeah..sort of like sun wu kong's stick, strong enough to even block the 1st hokage's technique...and thats when they're old...well you should've thought about it when you created your jutsus and character..*whistles*..having more than 1 unique weapon..is like...look a bazooka..wait..i can combine it with a tank..and with a cannon..and with a lazaah gun..and together..we're the power ranger!!...wtf...

Thought abt wad ?? we can edit our Jutsus u noe -____________- ..... lolz , tats why i said we only can use one of them per battle so it wont be like godmoding , if we hav more than one Unique weapon tat is
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:07 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Thought abt wad ?? we can edit our Jutsus u noe -____________- ..... lolz , tats why i said we only can use one of them per battle so it wont be like godmoding , if we hav more than one Unique weapon tat is
thought about the weapons...my god are you thick...unique weapons..ONE....to prevent someone from having the power rangers weapons..which is..you...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
thought about the weapons...my god are you thick...unique weapons..ONE....to prevent someone from having the power rangers weapons..which is..you...

Which part of only can use one Unique weapon per battle dun u understand ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:14 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

which part of having ONLY ONE UNIQUE WEAPON THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE CHARACTER'S LIFE U DONT UNDERSTAND...gauntlet..or kusanagi..pick a choice...u dont see the characters in naruto change their main weapons every fight do u? i dont think so
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

which part of having ONLY ONE UNIQUE WEAPON THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE CHARACTER'S LIFE U DONT UNDERSTAND...gauntlet..or kusanagi..pick a choice...u dont see the characters in naruto change their main weapons every fight do u? i dont think so

Let see ......... not sure ...... if i can find smeone , i will tell u ......
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:27 pm

ksw212 wrote:
that wont happen...even maito gai and lee uses only 1 weapon..the nunchucks
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

They hav Weapons ?? O___O , btw , i thnk i found one , Madara's Weapon , and War Fan and Scythe
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:37 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

They hav Weapons ?? O___O , btw , i thnk i found one , Madara's Weapon , and War Fan and Scythe
the war fan is unsure but it seems like its attached to the scythe therefore its considered as 1 weapon..although the war fan could be just a symbol it is not proven that madara uses his fan to fight.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

the war fan is unsure but it seems like its attached to the scythe therefore its considered as 1 weapon..although the war fan could be just a symbol it is not proven that madara uses his fan to fight.

It probably is counted as 2 weapons dude , like who will be so stupid as to carry dead weight into battle ?? it would be stupid to even do it ...... btw , i might be giv a late reply , since i am watching Wolverine and the X-men
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:44 pm

ksw212 wrote:
It probably is counted as 2 weapons dude , like who will be so stupid as to carry dead weight into battle ?? it would be stupid to even do it ...... btw , i might be giv a late reply , since i am watching Wolverine and the X-men
it is counted as 1...as it is connected to the scythe...2 weapons..are when u have 2 weapons that is not by any means connected to each other...and if someone is stupid enough to do so..its madara..so until its proven that madara uses both the fan and the scythe to fight....ONE unique weapon.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
it is counted as 1...as it is connected to the scythe...2 weapons..are when u have 2 weapons that is not by any means connected to each other...and if someone is stupid enough to do so..its madara..so until its proven that madara uses both the fan and the scythe to fight....ONE unique weapon.

-________-
for the first part , abt the connection , then everyone here , will say " oh , sry these are connected , so i can use them , they are ONE unique weapon "
for the second part , well , we both cant say for sure , so this is might as well both of us Lose
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:25 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

-________-
for the first part , abt the connection , then everyone here , will say " oh , sry these are connected , so i can use them , they are ONE unique weapon "
for the second part , well , we both cant say for sure , so this is might as well both of us Lose
nope...like i said..until proven that madara uses both fan and scythe..only one unique weapon.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

-________-
nope...like i said..until proven that madara uses both fan and scythe..only one unique weapon.

HA !!!! i found one picture in the Manga tat has Madara with abt 3 - 4 swords and his War fan !
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:46 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

-________-

HA !!!! i found one picture in the Manga tat has Madara with abt 3 - 4 swords and his War fan !
i have seen that picture too....madara not in action...just standing there holding the war fan...most probably the war fan and the scythe are his main weapon..however its connected by a chain..there..ONE unique weapon...any shinobis can have a sword...BUT ONLY 1 UNIQUE WEAPON...if u want to have a main weapon..ONLY 1...unless its a normal katana..and not a chakra absorbing flowing thingy katana.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

-________-

i have seen that picture too....madara not in action...just standing there holding the war fan...most probably the war fan and the scythe are his main weapon..however its connected by a chain..there..ONE unique weapon...any shinobis can have a sword...BUT ONLY 1 UNIQUE WEAPON...if u want to have a main weapon..ONLY 1...unless its a normal katana..and not a chakra absorbing flowing thingy katana.

Didnt u say a Normal Sword is a Unique weapon ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:52 pm

ksw212 wrote:
no i say swords like kusanagi..swords that have special properties..and enough with the long quotes...its taking up space...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
no i say swords like kusanagi..swords that have special properties..and enough with the long quotes...its taking up space...

Wad can Sword of Kusanagi do anyway ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

who has orochimaru's kusanagi?
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

Wad do u mean ?? u mean in here ??
Well , i posted having the Sword of Kusanagi first
then Shane posted he has one too ,
so i dunno
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:02 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

so i dunno
discuss it between shane and u..who has orochimaru's or who has sasuke's...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

so i dunno

Wads the difference ??
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:07 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

so i dunno

Wads the difference ??
the difference is the name..orochimaru's kusanagi..and sasuke's kusanagi...choose...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

so i dunno

Wads the difference ??
the difference is the name..orochimaru's kusanagi..and sasuke's kusanagi...choose...

Lolz , theres , no difference ........ if i must choose , i guess Orochimaru's Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:11 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Lolz , theres , no difference ........ if i must choose , i guess Orochimaru's Kusanagi
lolz there is a major difference.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
lolz there is a major difference.

There no difference ,
- Both can conduct Charka ( tats abt it )

i guess i choose Orochimaru's Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons....   Weapons.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: