Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Earth valley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

It is maingly an valley with majority of rocks hills ,mountain ridges, lakes,and caves
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:39 pm

*We both arrive at the valley*
Hunter-I hope your ready because today i'm goin to offically end this rivarly between us bub
Victor-Stop yapping your freaking mouth and lets just battle*he rushes at me with his sword*
Hunter- fine have it your way*i counter with an kunai blocking his attack and jump on an hill*
Victor- looks like someone is playing coward
Hunter-No i just wanna take one good look at your face before you see your maker
Victor-We will see about that*he runs up the hill while i run downward and we clash*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*We both arrive at the valley*
Hunter-I hope your ready because today i'm goin to offically end this rivarly between us bub
Victor-Stop yapping your freaking mouth and lets just battle*he rushes at me with his sword*
Hunter- fine have it your way*i counter with an kunai blocking his attack and jump on an hill*
Victor- looks like someone is playing coward
Hunter-No i just wanna take one good look at your face before you see your maker
Victor-We will see about that*he runs up the hill while i run downward and we clash*
*after the clash we both move back and clash right back at each other*
Victor-you will not defeat me!
hunter-hmph you'll already defeated.
victor-what do you mean?
hunter-look all around you
victor-what all i see is rocks
Hunter- exactly and i'm very stronger here now you die Name: Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Type: C-rank, Offensive, All ranges
Users: Iwagakure ninja
This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave
Victor-looks like you win
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 am

looks at both victor and hunter from far *.....looks like bear man won...because of conditions...or so it seems....* walks forward towards hunter and victor * HEY! howsa you guys doing...oohh...a cave in..* crawls under the rubbles *this is cosy...*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:03 am

Dee Snider wrote:
looks at both victor and hunter from far *.....looks like bear man won...because of conditions...or so it seems....* walks forward towards hunter and victor * HEY! howsa you guys doing...oohh...a cave in..* crawls under the rubbles *this is cosy...*
*Emily runs to the site and see hunter with victor dead*
how...could you hunter!
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:05 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
how...could you hunter!
stops emily *now now..they had a settle to score...they should settle it...death..is just a part...of life...* walks over towards victor's body *victor's just on the receiving end of that fate....* an expressionless look on face while saying the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
how...could you hunter!
stops emily *now now..they had a settle to score...they should settle it...death..is just a part...of life...* walks over towards victor's body *victor's just on the receiving end of that fate....* an expressionless look on face while saying the whole thing.
Emily-shut up Dee! no one deserves to get their ended by another person
Hunter-hmph...listen Emily just leave now
Emily- no i won't until you explain to me these goals of yourd and why are you wearing the that robe and the ring were not married
Hunter-*i laugh* hahaha foolish girl
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Emily- no i won't until you explain to me these goals of yourd and why are you wearing the that robe and the ring were not married
stands in front of emily *emily....get out of here...now....he's no longer the hunter you know....* looks at hunter *bear man...what happened to you...*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
stands in front of emily *emily....get out of here...now....he's no longer the hunter you know....* looks at hunter *bear man...what happened to you...*
Hunter-look Emily just leave i don't want you to intefere
Emily-no
hunter-fine*i rush at Emliy and knock her out with an chop to the neck*
*turns attention to Dee*
you've more brighter huh bub
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Emily-no
*turns attention to Dee*
lifts emily up and place her aside and turns attention back to hunter *you're definitely..not the same hunter she knew...nor the same bear man i knew...* walks in front of hunter and stops *the hunter she knew...would'nt hit her....* turns body to face hunter *why are you a part of akatsuki....*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Emily-no
*turns attention to Dee*
lifts emily up and place her aside and turns attention back to hunter *you're definitely..not the same hunter she knew...nor the same bear man i knew...* walks in front of hunter and stops *the hunter she knew...would'nt hit her....* turns body to face hunter *why are you a part of akatsuki....*
What little cry baby Dee is finally standing on his own two feet...look thats non of your buisness why i'm in the akatuski bub
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
What little cry baby Dee is finally standing on his own two feet...look thats non of your buisness why i'm in the akatuski bub
*it is...my concern...when...it affects...the people i know....now..hunter...why...are you in akatsuki....* snider's face now turns expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*it is...my concern...when...it affects...the people i know....now..hunter...why...are you in akatsuki....* snider's face now turns expressionless.
*smurks*hmph...if you really wanna find out fight me.*i said seriously*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*smurks*hmph...if you really wanna find out fight me.*i said seriously*
*alright then...if that's the only way...i will do it...* closes eyes and takes a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 am

*grins*Fine Dee to become the strongest i must kill all whose closest to me like you.
*i enters my fighting stance*
whenever youre ready
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:44 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*grins*Fine Dee to become the strongest i must kill all whose closest to me like you.
whenever youre ready
looks at hunter intently *..this is not the first time..i've heard that...* walk towards hunter slowly and disappears reappearing in front of hunter face to face *the question..is...are you ready....to bear it all....bear man...*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:51 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
whenever youre ready
looks at hunter intently *..this is not the first time..i've heard that...* walk towards hunter slowly and disappears reappearing in front of hunter face to face *the question..is...are you ready....to bear it all....bear man...*
Fine enough talk lets battle*i dart towards him*Name: Leaf Great Whirlwind
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This technique involves a powerful leap forward followed by a spinning kick with both legs in succession, the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first

Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
whenever youre ready
This technique involves a powerful leap forward followed by a spinning kick with both legs in succession, the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first

bends backwards avoiding the spinning kick and place both hands on the ground leaping backwards kicking hunter' legs away with both legs.

Last edited by Dee Snider on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
whenever youre ready

bends backwards avoiding the spinning kick and place both hands on the ground leaping backwards kicking hunter away with both legs.
*when dee kick he didn't see the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first from the leaf whirlwind thus sending dee back*
Come on is that all
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:00 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*when dee kick he didn't see the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first from the leaf whirlwind thus sending dee back*
Come on is that all
stops in mid air as snider removes his hand from the ground avoiding the kick and lands on directly in front of hunter *what is all*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Come on is that all
stops in mid air as snider removes his hand from the ground avoiding the kick and lands on directly in front of hunter *what is all*
Just shut up! Dee
*i run toward him with an poisen tip kunai one skin will kill you*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Come on is that all
Just shut up! Dee
plants right feet into the ground and spins around the moment hunter reached him and points the kunai back an inch away from hunter's right eye *now....why did you join akatsuki hunter....*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Come on is that all
Just shut up! Dee
plants right feet into the ground and spins around the moment hunter reached him and points the kunai back an inch away from hunter's right eye *now....why did you join akatsuki hunter....*
Hmph...i'll never tell ya
*Emily starts to wake up*
Emily-wah...Dee! let em' go please!
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:19 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*fine then...* moves the kunai closer till its a cm away from hunter's right eye *now...hunter....why did you join akatsuki...* ignores emily.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*fine then...* moves the kunai closer till its a cm away from hunter's right eye *now...hunter....why did you join akatsuki...* ignores emily.
*looks at dee*
look all around you see all of these secret organazations, bandits, and backstabbers in the world. All trying to take over but us we are beyond that Dee we are just like you had an bad early lfe always strugging to see if you'll find food to eat. Yes so thats why joined the akatuski to prevent wars,thiefs,and poor. So if givivng up one life to save thousands i'm willing to do for the quest for peace through the akatuski.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Earth valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth valley
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next