Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Earth valley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

The Earth valley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*looks at dee*
look all around you see all of these secret organazations, bandits, and backstabbers in the world. All trying to take over but us we are beyond that Dee we are just like you had an bad early lfe always strugging to see if you'll find food to eat. Yes so thats why joined the akatuski to prevent wars,thiefs,and poor. So if givivng up one life to save thousands i'm willing to do for the quest for peace through the akatuski.
stares at hunter intently *thats just an excuse...hunter...* silent and dead look on face *you have no idea..what i've been through...* stabs hunter's right eye with the poisoned kunai.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*looks at dee*
look all around you see all of these secret organazations, bandits, and backstabbers in the world. All trying to take over but us we are beyond that Dee we are just like you had an bad early lfe always strugging to see if you'll find food to eat. Yes so thats why joined the akatuski to prevent wars,thiefs,and poor. So if givivng up one life to save thousands i'm willing to do for the quest for peace through the akatuski.
stares at hunter intently *thats just an excuse...hunter...* silent and dead look on face *you have no idea..what i've been through...* stabs hunter's right eye with the poisoned kunai.
*the moment before stabs i twist his hand making the kunai drop then punching him in the face*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:34 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*looks at dee*
*the moment before stabs i twist his hand making the kunai drop then punching him in the face*
moves head to the left avoiding the punch and with free right hand grabs the kunai and stabs hunter at close point blank range from under his chin while holding hunter's head in place in a vice grip with left hand. ooc: gtg..later hunter
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*looks at dee*
moves head to the left avoiding the punch and with free right hand grabs the kunai and stabs hunter at close point blank range from under his chin while holding hunter's head in place in a vice grip with left hand. ooc: gtg..later hunter
*i slap the kunai out of his hands before he can stab me then i catch the kunai and throw into the lake*
Fine if you want to kill me then you shall die Dee!*i jump back*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:47 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i slap the kunai out of his hands before he can stab me then i catch the kunai and throw into the lake*
looks at hunter with an expressionless look on face *killing another...person...doesnt make..a difference to me...* walks towards hunter.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
looks at hunter with an expressionless look on face *killing another...person...doesnt make..a difference to me...* walks towards hunter.
We then we shall see you fool!*i rush at dee hitting him with an direct kick to the stomach*
look dee your out matched you never went up aganist an real ninja.
That is why you'll not defeat me
*i laugh*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
We then we shall see you fool!*i rush at dee hitting him with an direct kick to the stomach*
*i laugh*
holds up right knee blocking the kick and spins around on left leg giving an elbow to the side of hunter's head and kneeing hunter on his ribs with right knee.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i laugh*
holds up right knee blocking the kick and spins around on left leg giving an elbow to the side of hunter's head and kneeing hunter on his ribs with right knee.
well...well...its time for me to get a little serious*i open the first gate makin me stronger and way more faster*
*swiflty moving past dee pulling out my twin blades kicking him into the air* now take this little boy!Name: Front Lotus
Type: Kinjutsu, B-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now behind his opponent, the user restrains them and pildrives them into the ground headfirst. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
well...well...its time for me to get a little serious*i open the first gate makin me stronger and way more faster*
*swiflty moving past dee pulling out my twin blades kicking him into the air* now take this little boy!Name: Front Lotus
Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now behind his opponent, the user restrains them and pildrives them into the ground headfirst. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword
gets up from the ground unharmed and dust clothes clean *being..in akatsuki..has made you...ignorant...bear man...* walks up towards hunter slowly *diamond style...diamond fist....* clenches fist and crunching bone sounds can be heard coming from snider's fist.

chakra points left:6500

Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
gets up from the ground unharmed and dust clothes clean *being..in akatsuki..has made you...ignorant...bear man...* walks up towards hunter slowly *diamond style...diamond fist....* clenches fist and crunching bone sounds can be heard coming from snider's fist.

chakra points left:6500

closes eyes hmph like i'm scared of you i told if you stand in my way you will die...Dee this didn't concern you...this was between me and victor he wanted to kill me so i reacted...and for Emily she just don't understand.
look dee fighting me makes you just like me think about it
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
closes eyes hmph like i'm scared of you i told if you stand in my way you will die...Dee this didn't concern you...this was between me and victor he wanted to kill me so i reacted...and for Emily she just don't understand.
*no bear man..you're nothing like me..and i dont want you..to be like me...* walks closer to hunter *and like i said..killing another person...doesnt make a difference to me...* cracks neck and all the cuts and bruises on snider's face is now gone.

chakra points left: 7500

Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*no bear man..you're nothing like me..and i dont want you..to be like me...* walks closer to hunter *and like i said..killing another person...doesnt make a difference to me...* cracks neck and all the cuts and bruises on snider's face is now gone.

*I lay down* so dee come heres you chance kill me. Is that what you really want do right?
*i laugh*hahahahaha

Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

*I lay down* so dee come heres you chance kill me. Is that what you really want do right?
*i laugh*hahahahaha

plants right hand into the ground and dash towards hunter at high speed causing the ground to crack open in two where snider is running *yes..i will..kill you...*

chakra left: 7500
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

*i laugh*hahahahaha

plants right hand into the ground and dash towards hunter at high speed causing the ground to crack open in two where snider is running *yes..i will..kill you...*

chakra left: 7500
*i continue to lie down*
i'm telling diamond boy you attempt to hit i'm force to react
*i start to laugh insanely*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i continue to lie down*
appears in front of hunter and slams left hand down on hunter's head with right hand still planted in the ground *well..react then...*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i continue to lie down*
appears in front of hunter and slams left hand down on hunter's head with right hand still planted in the ground *well..react then...*
You hit like my mother.*i clip his legs and filp up throwing two kunais at an flash aimed at dee*
hmph
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i continue to lie down*
You hit like my mother.*i clip his legs and filp up throwing two kunais at an flash aimed at dee*
hmph
spins around to hunter's side releasing himself and avoiding the kunai at the same time and slams right leg into hunter's stomach and grabs hunter's shoulder with left hand and hooks his neck with left leg *i thought you're going..to react...*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i continue to lie down*
hmph
spins around to hunter's side releasing himself and avoiding the kunai at the same time and slams right leg into hunter's stomach and grabs hunter's shoulder with left hand and hooks his neck with left leg *i thought you're going..to react...*
I'm really tired of playin with you bonesrunnin at dee at lighting speed*i enter my third gate*
you will die! Name: Reverse Lotus
Type: Kinjutsu, A-rank, Offensive, Short range
This jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened (in every instance in which it has been used, five gates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them you can hear the bones of dee crack at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.
take that
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i continue to lie down*
hmph
I'm really tired of playin with you bonesrunnin at dee at lighting speed*i enter my third gate*
This jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened (in every instance in which it has been used, five gates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them you can hear the bones of dee crack at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.
take that
gets launched in the air but closes eyes *diamond fists...thousand arms protection....*
name: diamond fists, thousand arms protection
description: arms moves at the speed of sound travelling through diamonds giving the illusion of the user having thousands of arms providing an almost perfect defense around the user allowing him to react to every attack within the range of this technique.
range: 0-5m
type: taijutsu
avoids all the other attacks as an illusion of a thousand arms appears around snider and lands safely on the ground *you..will just..end yourself..this way..* an illusion of thousand arms continues to surrounds snider as snider stands up with just minor scratches on his face revealing some parts of his bones that is dull grey in colour that is starting to heal itself up *its no use..hunter...*

chakra left:7000

Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i continue to lie down*
hmph
take that
gets launched in the air but closes eyes *diamond fists...thousand arms protection....*
name: diamond fists, thousand arms protection
description: arms moves at the speed of sound travelling through diamonds giving the illusion of the user having thousands of arms providing an almost perfect defense around the user allowing him to react to every attack within the range of this technique.
range: 0-5m
type: taijutsu
avoids all the other attacks as an illusion of a thousand arms appears around snider and lands safely on the ground *you..will just..end yourself..this way..* an illusion of thousand arms continues to surrounds snider as snider stands up with just minor scratches on his face revealing some parts of his bones that is dull grey in colour that is starting to heal itself up *its no use..hunter...*

chakra left:7000

*i deactive my gates and i laugh* i promise you will not win Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
D-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Last edited by Hunter Shinigami on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i deactive my gates and i laugh* i promise you will not win Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

manages to leap up at the last min and lands on a tree due to being under the effect of thousand arms protection almost got me there... jumps back down and punches the ground creating a large crater *found you.....bear man..*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

manages to leap up at the last min and lands on a tree due to being under the effect of thousand arms protection almost got me there... jumps back down and punches the ground creating a large crater *found you.....bear man..*
*i held him while still he was punching* that won't work anymore that weak move trust me
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

*i held him while still he was punching* that won't work anymore that weak move trust me
another me appears from behind hunter and another 2 more appears from side holding him still *what wont work...* body that hunter is holding fades away.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

another me appears from behind hunter and another 2 more appears from side holding him still *what wont work...* body that hunter is holding fades away.
*i laugh* that genjutsu won't work irou trained me to counter that*punching dee in the face sending him back*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 pm

hmph i knew he'll leave i'll be back even more stronger
*i leave the earth village*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth valley   The Earth valley - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth valley
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next