Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Empty
PostSubject: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 pm

-This is the Cave that Kirabi used to train with the 8 tails and so did I. The only people that know where this is is Kurai and Me-
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:16 pm

I walk out of the cave Damn. Its been three years. I have been here for three years, just training. I wonder how Kumogakure has been doing with out me for those three years. I hope nothin bad happened. I say walking out of the cave then I start to walk towards Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 am

I walk near the end of the valley of Lightening and Clouds, and then I put a hood on I wonder how Kumogakure has been doing during the three years I haven't been there. I just wanna keep a low profile right now. I then walk towards the gate leading towards the village.
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 pm

i enter along side nerose wow you've been fighting in cave for three years?!i mummble wow this guy has no life
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm

I get to the entrance of he cave. This is where I train. It is the perfect place to train with the eight tails and a great place to train with lightening too. Its marshy and then it also has solid land. So you wanna get started? I say to Kaim while walking in the cave. I then pull out my iron knuckles. You ready? I say to Kaim
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 pm

tmack wrote:
I get to the entrance of he cave. This is where I train. It is the perfect place to train with the eight tails and a great place to train with lightening too. Its marshy and then it also has solid land. So you wanna get started? I say to Kaim while walking in the cave. I then pull out my iron knuckles. You ready? I say to Kaim
i grin of course i take out my lighting sword and enter my fighter stance
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:33 pm

I look at Kaim Lets start this. I guess I'll go first. I then reach for a giant shiriken and then I throw it at Kaim

Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:43 pm

tmack wrote:
I look at Kaim Lets start this. I guess I'll go first. I then reach for a giant shiriken and then I throw it at Kaim

Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

hmm...i see i hit the shuriken with my lighting sword sending it off course then
Name: lighting release: sword of pure lighting
Type: D rank offensive suplementary
The user can create lighting out of his sword
i hope you like this i rush at neorse with my lighting sword slashing him on his chest

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 pm

I block the sword slash with my iron knuckles Pretty good! But lets up the ante! I then parry Kaim off of me then I Yell out Ghoul Destruction! I say while charging up some lightening

Name: Ghoul Destruction
type: Short range

Description: I dive at the opponent sending them into the air them and then strike them with a hand full of lightening that grows into a large sphere of lightning.

Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:56 pm

tmack wrote:
I block the sword slash with my iron knuckles Pretty good! But lets up the ante! I then parry Kaim off of me then I Yell out Ghoul Destruction! I say while charging up some lightening

Description: I dive at the opponent sending them into the air them and then strike them with a hand full of lightening that grows into a large sphere of lightning.

i get hit by ghoul destruction ahhh! i jump on the wall an throw kunais in all areas with wire at neorse
your good but this is my ace!
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:11 pm

kaim argonar wrote:
tmack wrote:

i get hit by ghoul destruction ahhh! i jump on the wall an throw kunais in all areas with wire at neorse

I look at the Kunai's and I don't see the wire so I just act like nothing happened Heh a few kunai? Well that isn't gonna work around here! I won't go down easily! I then run towards Kaim
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 pm

tmack wrote:
kaim argonar wrote:
tmack wrote:

I look at the Kunai's and I don't see the wire so I just act like nothing happened Heh a few kunai? Well that isn't gonna work around here! I won't go down easily! I then run towards Kaim
i laugh whatever you say
lightning release:mutiple shocking excute
type:D-rank long range offensive
once an user throws wired kunais the controller can send lightining charka into the wires shocking their opponent also it can trap the victim take that!

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 pm

I get hit by the attack That was a good. But I can also harness your own lightening for my own. Now take this! Lightening Destruction!

Name: Lightning Destruction

Type: Mid range
Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm

tmack wrote:

I get hit by the attack That was a good. But I can also harness your own lightening for my own. Now take this! Lightening Destruction!

Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

i say to my self damn he's strong i have to act fast
i qucikly do handsigns to perform Plasma Ball
Type: Unknown rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
I will create a lightning-based defense barrier around me which protects her from incoming attacks.
whoa that was an close one
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:25 pm

I look at Kaim I really get caught up in fighting! So if i get carried away don't blame me! But now take this! Lightening Dragon!I then fire a lightening dragon at Kaim

Name: Lightening Dragon
type: All ranges
By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to can create the form of a dragon The dragon-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release Ninjutsu, it requires a large amounts of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 pm

tmack wrote:
I look at Kaim I really get caught up in fighting! So if i get carried away don't blame me! But now take this! Lightening Dragon!I then fire a lightening dragon at Kaim

Name: Lightening Dragon
type: All ranges
By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to can create the form of a dragon The dragon-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release Ninjutsu, it requires a large amounts of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

aw crap he is really trying to kill me hey...hey neorse calm down we supposed to be sparring not fightingwhile i try to manuever the dragon
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:07 pm

I look at Kaim Again! I am sorry if I get outta control! I am just too into fights! But how about we try this! Bring out your 2 tails. Lets see which one is better right now! Com'on! I say to Kaim
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:28 pm

tmack wrote:
I look at Kaim Again! I am sorry if I get outta control! I am just too into fights! But how about we try this! Bring out your 2 tails. Lets see which one is better right now! Com'on! I say to Kaim
well i guess i start to talk to myself hey beast thingy inside me. Nekomata speaks just let me out already i want to have some action i say to the beast good beast now when you come back i'm gonna give you an treat Nekomata says what ever lets just do this already one tail appear on the outside of my body
oh yeah this is what i'm talking about!
i hope your ready because here i come i rush at nerose swinging blue flame punches at him

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 am

kaim argonar wrote:
tmack wrote:
well i guess i start to talk to myself hey beast thingy inside me. Nekomata speaks just let me out already i want to have some action i say to the beast good beast now when you come back i'm gonna give you an treat Nekomata says what ever lets just do this already one tail appear on the outside of my body
i hope your ready because here i come i rush at nerose swinging blue flame punches at him

I look at Kaim and laugh I've been a host for most of my life. It won't be easy for you to beat me! Now come one out Mr. Habachii. I then have 2 tails and then I use lightning Destruction.

Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:03 am

tmack wrote:
kaim argonar wrote:
tmack wrote:

I look at Kaim and laugh I've been a host for most of my life. It won't be easy for you to beat me! Now come one out Mr. Habachii. I then have 2 tails and then I use lightning Destruction.

i get hit by the lighting destruction
Nekomata says it is time for me to take over! turn into the two tailed beast by doing this
Two talied beast jutsu:Roaring blue flame cannon to nerose
type: no rank long range offensive
He can use this power once he uses the tailed beast. It creates an blue flame that is very stronger than most fire ablitites.once unleashed the justu is powerful enough to burn an entire forest.

Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:07 am

I look at the cannon and then I laugh Now let me show you MY cannon! I say then I fire the eight tails menacing ball at Kaim

Name:Eight Tails Menacing Ball
type: All, Tailed beast
Description:he gathers vast amounts of chakra at his mouth in the form of a black sphere with electricity, and launches it at his targets as a giant wave

Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:39 am

tmack wrote:
I look at the cannon and then I laugh Now let me show you MY cannon! I say then I fire the eight tails menacing ball at Kaim

Name:Eight Tails Menacing Ball
type: All, Tailed beast
Description:he gathers vast amounts of chakra at his mouth in the form of a black sphere with electricity, and launches it at his targets as a giant wave

the two blasts clash knocking kaim unconcious
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am

I see Kaim is unconscious then i get out of 8 tails form Hey Kaim! Are you okay? I ask while running towards Kaim
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 am

tmack wrote:
I see Kaim is unconscious then i get out of 8 tails form Hey Kaim! Are you okay? I ask while running towards Kaim
the body lays stiffless while nerose run towards me
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am

I run to Kaim's body then pick it up I guess the 2 tails was just too much for him now. I guess he has to get stronger if he wants to control it. I say to myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next