Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 pm

tmack wrote:
I run to Kaim's body then pick it up I guess the 2 tails was just too much for him now. I guess he has to get stronger if he wants to control it. I say to myself
i burp in his face
cough...cough hey let me down!
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:06 pm

kaim argonar wrote:
tmack wrote:
I run to Kaim's body then pick it up I guess the 2 tails was just too much for him now. I guess he has to get stronger if he wants to control it. I say to myself
i burp in his face

I put him down Eww. You burped in my face! Well since we got this got this sparring session over lets go to the raikage's office and tell him how it went. Lets go! I bet I'll beat you there! I say to Kaim
Back to top Go down
kaim argonar
2 Tail Jinchūriki
kaim argonar

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

tmack wrote:
kaim argonar wrote:
tmack wrote:
i burp in his face

I put him down Eww. You burped in my face! Well since we got this got this sparring session over lets go to the raikage's office and tell him how it went. Lets go! I bet I'll beat you there! I say to Kaim
ok if you can catch upsuddenly my stomach growls
um...how about some ramen first?
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 pm

I look at Kaim then my stomach rumbles That is a good Idea! Lets Go! I'll meet you there. I say while running out of the cave and then going to the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds   Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cave in the Valley of Lightening and Clouds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2