Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amegakure Leader's Building

Go down 
+3
Riku Kaguya
Mishimoto.Ken
Pein
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 am

Hi are you doing Pein can i have an word with you for an moment i don't want to fight
*i go inside*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 am

Yeah you can I didnt really want to fight anyway

Pein looks at Konan then Hunter

Looks like we can talk
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:37 am

Ok i'm just gonna get right to it
*i look at pein seriusly*
Why are you with akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 am

Dont know I wasnt really with Akatsuki but it just the goals they have are similar to mines.Akatsuki help quell the violence in my village.

Pein looks at the ceiling then at hunter.

Everybody way of achieving peace is different but we still fight for that goal.even if its not the right way we fight
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 am

*i look at him seriously and slam my hands on the table out of anger*
Peace this is what you call obtaining peace! destroying villages...and taken over them! thats more like dictorship and more pain!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:46 am

The cycle of war will never end even if you beat akatsuki there will be over men waiting to take their place

Pein looks at Hunter once more

You never seen true pain before.How can you begin to talk to me about this.The Akatsuki memembers thats still alive are made up of people who are the last of their clans
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 am

*i look at the down at the ground*
don't know true pain...i know true pain! i've lost my parents on an war both of them!
*i show pein my family necklace*
You see this...its all i have left of my family you see!
*i look up at pein*
Even if akatuski carries out their amibtions what will happen what if an young ninja comes form an army of the killing akatsuki cause to achieve it!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 am

Everyone are given choices in their lives.They can chose to live or not its up to them.Some people are chose to rise above the problem and fight for what they think is right while other chose to continue living the way they always lived.

Pein smiles

Everyone thinks about this world that one ninja can change but it cant happen because this world is wrong and nothing will never be able to change.This so call peace that you and higure is looking for is fake it can never last.People takes advantages of the peace you call.
Pein sits in his chair with a smile on his face

Even if peace is brought how long will it last.Other villages with want more power.It boils down we all are rooten and Akatsuki are the ones who are here to stop it.

The only thing we understand the same is fear
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 am

Hmph...thats where your wrong higure isn't an organization like akatsuki...its an unity from all nations to be as one also i people can change trust me i know i was apart of akatsuki until i've seen to much pain i was causing to the innoncent so i left i made an choice because i beileve me as an person thinks higure is the way of peace!
*i let out an pure smile*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 am

Pein looks at Hunter and laughs

A way of peace and a unity from all nations.Thats pathetic,the way think is a way of a little boy in a kids tale.The 5 nations can never get along.Each one of them help create Akatsuki to further their own goals.After a while Akatsuki was too strong for them to handle

Pein looks at Konan

If thats true why didnt they make it before Akatsuki gotten stronger.It was only one man who fought the 5 nations at one time a still alive and beaten them.Peace is a word that can never be achieved.The only way to achieve true peace is through destruction

The 5 great nations are weak they let one man fight and win mutliple time.One uchiha took them on by himself
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 am

The great nations are not like that anymore the we are up of most of the five great nations they are here now to stop the akatsuki with the help of every nation thats what higure is also this unity is an bond that will never be broken
*i look at pein*
people are sick of war! thats why we formed higure because the one irou caused it once more the world is becoming back to their old ways pein. Jirairya sensei told me anyone can change kid when he trained also he told you just gotta beleive and i do beleieve people can change even if you to naive to see it!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 am

Unity can be broken.Akatuki never fought a fall scale battle they always felt that they didnt want to keep going think about.Irou has Mangekyou Sharingan something that no one can counter.Hayabusa has that bone abilities.Me the rinnegan and More people who are with akatuki with more deadly abilities.Akatsuki could been took over they are waiting their time.

Pein looks out the window as the rain falls down

Everyone is sick of war but they can do nothing to stop it.People who thinks that way are weak.They talk about stoping wars yet they never fought in one.The reason Akatsuki exisit because of the great nation and now they have grown stronger that one nation cant handle it they want to run like dogs and get help.Its too late now you must face the thing they created
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:20 am

I'll face anything and stop anyone to the pursit of happiness for the world my ninja nindo is to bring peace to the world!
*i look at Kohan then look back pein*
You don't get it your acting stuck up as irou and the others thers are other methods than violenece...you all don't see it you see it in destruction and miseroy. People can change their ways! thats why god made us with mistakes...so that we can see it and 't our change it on our own...but if we don't our lives will be shorten.
*sigh*
what i'm trying to say is that to stop the world of being corrupted is to make others see the peace in what me and sensei jiraya both seeK
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:44 am

As you see your ideas has gotten you no where just because you beaten Akatsuki once doesnt mean you won.History has changed alot through war.Misery and destruction gave birth into strenght as you the great nations have finally joined force.Irou's method is actually working you just can see it.

Pein smiles as Konan walks up

I get it he has turned himself into a villian to help this world unite.For a bad guy Irou thinks smart

Hunter did you ever notice during the kmogakure invasion Irou coulda continued the invasion and won
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:24 am

*I look at the both of them*
Do you two here yourselves worshiping him...the nations are unifying becoming one with higure. Pein your right you can never stop war but you can limit it the beginning of time humanity the world was been at war so either if akatsuki wins or no it'll become chaos because nothing can stay gold forever
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 pm

How can someone who never experience war before.You are just a kid wth dumb dreams of peace.The peace you talk about will never exist.

Pein looks Hunter in the eye

We fight for nothing.You will never get it.Its easy for someone to talk about something they never knew.

Pein starts to shout

You never fought a battle that you cant win.You never witness people die before.Everybody lose their family but not everyone they ever cared for.Thats how it feels to fight for Akatsuki.cHAOS CAN BE STOPPED WITH FEAR

Thats the burden of being the person who has to change this world.You are not of them.Everything was born in darkness and in they end everthing will return to darkness.Thats the purpose we fight for
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 pm

*i look at pein with concen*
Well pein did you once think like me...
*i pull out jiraya's first book*
You Remember this book i keep this with me to always know that i have an dream an that dream is to bring peace in the world the right way...pein
*i start to look at pein face expression*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Pein looks at the book and smiles

Its been a long time since I read this but Hunter this is a new world.I will fight for what I see fit.

Pein looks at Konan

Hunter you are a good men but you should stop trying to defeat Akatsuki.The world i on the verge of the end now its time for a new world to be reborn

Konan slaps Pein

Come on cant you see it.The way things are going we will destroy everything

Konan this is the way it is.I will try to reason with Irou Hunter
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:33 pm

an area starts to distorts as a masked figure appears

the question is now pein...what do you see fit?...a destroyed world that lives in fear in order to achieve peace but produces immense hatred and fear towards each other? or a peaceful world with everlasting minor war within it?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Pein looks at the mask men

Dont know only the future tells
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 pm

*i listen on what the mask man*
hmph...i know who you are pal?any way pein please try to reason with irou
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 am

Kuro walks around Pein and Hunter and taps the chin of his mask with his finger

i see i see...well the problem is that...the future tells nothing...we're the one that have to voice it out...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:04 am

I will try
Pein gets up and Konan follows.Pein walks out the room first

Thank you Hunter and Kurotsuki for changing his mind

Konan smiles as she walks out the room
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:07 pm

*i bow my head at kohan*
thank you for your time...
*i say to myself*
Thank you for siding with us pein this means alot
*i walk out of the building*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amegakure Leader's Building   The Amegakure Leader's Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amegakure Leader's Building
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2