Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumogakure Black Ops central command center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

Kumogakure Black Ops central command center Empty
PostSubject: Kumogakure Black Ops central command center   Kumogakure Black Ops central command center Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 am

This is the lightning nation's anbu black ops central command center. As head of the black ops, i will give all black ops missions given out by the Raikage here. and all missions given out by me here. the only people who know of the location of this facility are the village elders, the raikage, all black ops shinobi, and some high ranking jonin. that is all.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Black Ops central command center   Kumogakure Black Ops central command center Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 pm

*kurai appears in the black ops command center*
kurai: all right men the time has come. just as your former raikage and i thought, akatsuki has something planned. and , just as we thought, they did come to attack the village for a second time. so all your hard work has paid off. now , the time has come to put that work into action. operation: valkryie is in effect. (yea thats rite..i sed it..)

*kurai walks up to the head of the anbu*
kurai: "is everything in place. "
black ops commander: yes sir, we have everything set and prepared

kurai: good. just know, i learned a lot from my last battle with irou . they are very well equiped. and ive learned from my sources that nagato, otherwise known as "pein", is still with akatsuki. which probably means they will be using THAT jutsu. we believe they have everything neccessary for it. irou has also now made himself the new dictator of iwagakure, meaning his military power has also increased. this also means that they are congregating somewhere in amegakure or iwagakure. their old base was destroyed by me and higure and the base before that has been long gone, leaveing those two areas as likely headquarters. now, i want all anbu to be in position. when the time comes i want to be able to initiate it when i give the signal. i will send a squad consisting of omoi, karui, and samui to amegakure to investigate. now, i suggest you and the rest of the elite prepare for the upcomming battle

black ops comm.: yes sir
kurai: oh, and your all doing a good job. i thank you for your diligance
black ops comm.: thank you sir
kurai: well, ill be off now, good bye, and good luck
*kurai dissappears*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Black Ops central command center   Kumogakure Black Ops central command center Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:43 am

*shi and darui recieve the raikages' signal*
shi: the raikage just activated his eyes
darui: thats the signal right
shi:yes, lets move out
darui:right..
*they leave the command center*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Black Ops central command center   Kumogakure Black Ops central command center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure Black Ops central command center
Page 1 of 1