Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

main village

Go down 
+15
Justin (makaveli)
Pein
Kurotsuki Senju
kaim argonar
Riku Kaguya
Hunter Shinigami
Hollis
hanabishi kanda
Rasengan888
Kasi Hokou
Irou Uchiha
tmack
Ayame Uchiha
Mishimoto.Ken
kyoshiro of the sand
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

main village - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 am

*Hayabusa walks up on side of Pein as he looks down at the 3 ninjas.
Looks like we have vistors.Its in the plan Irou wrote out that no one should leave this village alive.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:59 am

Pein looks on as he gets ready to fight.

Hayabusa I know what to do put are you ready

His 6 paths starts to appear
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 am

*Hayabusa looks at Pein 6 paths as he also takes out his sword.*
Come on I am Irou's weapons
*Hayabusa starts to smile*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

So thats your purpose in life to serve Irou to the end Hayabusa.

Pein looks on down at the kumo ninjas
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 am

He gave me a reason to live on and fight. Even though it wasnt that much but he always was true to his believes. I will follow him to the end
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:11 pm

*karui overhears hyabusa*
karui: DUMB ASS!, following people blindly will get you no where in life!
omoi: quiet karui, when you yell like that it makes you look weak..
karui weak?! ill show you..
samui: quiet you two, now is not the time, now lets begin..
*samui does some hand signs*
karui&omoii: right.. * karui and omoi begin doinng hand signals*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

an arm wraps around all three karui,samui and omoi's shoulders and a masked face pops in between their heads. Why hello there...what do you guys plans on doing?..seems like fun..mind if i join?
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm

omoi: hm, what the hell?... sure, the more the marrier..
karui: EEEEEEEK!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!!
samui: ....very wel...just dont get in the way...
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 pm

the masked man stands back straight and chuckles through the mask. Watch your back.... Suddenly lightning starts to strike all three of them on the back continuously as the masked man leaps back. Ooohhh...that's smoking...ahah
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:08 pm

*all three of them point their fingers out and redirect the lightning*
samui: were lightning village shinobi. not the best move to use on us. so are you gonna help er not..
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm

ooc- lol hollis u cant redirect lightning..u can only redirect lightning chakra...cause no matter how strong a ninja is u cant redirect pure lightning through ur body and out

the masked man laughs and holds both his hands up. My bad my bad..but..as you can see..... The masked man raise his left hand up and shows his white ring As an akatsuki..i cant let this slide by...look out..another wave is coming... Lightning strikes all three of them on the back again. Unless you can carve out the skin on your back to remove the seal i engraved on your backs earlier..you will continuously be struck by pure lightning until i stop it..enjoy the barbecue

-
Name: Finger Engraving Seal (Shikoku FÅ«in)
Type: C-rank, Supplementary
User: Jiraiya
Debut (Manga): Chapter 382
This is the jutsu that Jiraiya uses to send a message with, after his throat is caved in during the battle with Pain. The user concentrates chakra into their finger and using the heat from that can apply writing on whatever they want. This allows them to write on the skin of animals, iron plates, or a wide range of things however when doing so requires them to be very delicate with their chakra control.

Name: lightning fall
Description: This technique summons maelstrom of lightning to strike down on the enemies continuously with the use of a special seal (raikou), this technique is unavoidable as the lightning will continuously strikes the seal. Similar to a reverse summoning jutsu, the seal summons any form of lightning to strike on it and it requires no use of chakra as the technique only requires the use of the seal.
Range: All ranges
Type: offensive

chakra-12250
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:40 am

ooc: haha, my bad, i figured since u hadnt taken away pts id try it^^

samui: damn. well, we wont be able to complete the intended plan if we have an extra guest with us

omoi: yeah, i think your right..

karui: so what do we do then?

samui: plan B..

omoi&karui: right..

*suddenly the three attatch explosive tags to themselves . omoi appears infront of pein and hugs him, karui appears infront of hyabusa and hugs him. and samui appears infront of kurotsuki and hugs him. they suddenly explode with the force of the lightning clone jutsu, the paper tag bombs and the continuous lightning that has been hitting them from kuro.*

ooc: this is the ame jutsu that kakashi used to kill opne of peins 6 paths. and thats not even countin the extra power from the tags and lightning from kuro. i already took of the points when the thre first arrived^^
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am

a whistling sound can be heard in the area as the masked man appears sitting on a branch without his akatsuki cloak. Phew..that is some large explosion..oh well..i guess the louder the explosion..the merrier the occasion..haha The masked man stands up and leaps down walking towards the explosion and whistles. Pein should be alright..he's not your normal run of the mill ninja..

-name: reflecting sound technique
description: This technique allows the user to move at an untraceable speed in a blink of an eye. A jutsu similar to the 4th's flying thunder god and reverse summoning technique that sends Kuro somewhere else instead of summoning an object. Unlike its counterpart, Kuro's jutsu does not require the use of special kunais as he has the seal tattooed on his body and like its counterpart too, this jutsu requires no use of chakra due to Kuro's chakra emitting the same sound waves as the sound waves in the area and due to the secondary special seal too tattooed on his body.
range: All ranges
type: Supplementary
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 am

*Before Kauri attaches himself to Hayabusa.He quickly uses body flicker to grab Deva path and get away from the explosion.*
These Kumo ninjas are crazy for that Kamkazi attack Huh Pein.
*Hayabusa than stands up as his curse mark starts to activate*
Lets have some fun.Dance of the Camellia
*hayabusa performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. Hayabusa uses body flicker again to appear right behin Kauri and lungs the sword towards his midsection*

10000-500=9000

Curse Mark activated
9000+2500=11500

11500-500-750=10250

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary

This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination

Dance of the Camellia
Type: Kekkei genkai,C rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
hayabusa performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 am

*since karui missed hyabusa, he does not explode. he then explodes after being stabed in the lungs. he is at point blank range with hyabusa at this point*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 pm

'Dalio walks to the edge of the main village over some water'
Here comes the welcome wagon
'2 ninja jump over with weapons aimed at me'
Now time to get rid of these jokers
'The 2 ninja throw kunais at Dalio but the kunais get caught by him and he throws it back at them directly in the head having them fall backwards'
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:23 am

Deva path raises his hand towards Karui as he is suddenly pushed away from Hayabusa before he can fully engulf Hayabusa with the explosion.

Hayabusa you need to watch what you do before you end up dead

14000-1500=12500

Name: Shinra Tensei
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Supplementary
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 am

*A gust of wind blows as a figure wearing a akatsuki robe appears in the distance. The wind blows off the hat of the strangers head revealing Sieg Hart*
Looks like I finally begin to join the fun. It must be the wrong time to be you
*Sieg Hart charges towards the battle*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 am

Kuro disappears and appears on a rooftop and sits down looking down through his mask. Hm....hey! isn't that the kid who's arm i broke years ago..wow...he seems to be doing well now....uh huh..... Kuro just sits on the rooftop watching all the action and commotion that is going on below him while eying pein and sieg.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:37 am

*A distortion starts to happen around the area as a man in a akatsuki outfit appears out of it.Irou looks down at the Kumo ninjas and the Akatsuki battleIrou also notice Kuro from a distance*
Welcome to my little side of the world
*Irou says loudly as he starts to head towards the fight*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 am

My bad I shoulda thought about what I was doing
*Hayabusa stops moving as he gets ready to attack*
Irou is here. Finally he makes his entrance. Pein are you ready to finish this
*Hayabusa prepares to attack*
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:28 am

Wait for me. How can you start a fight without me
*Sieg stops beside Hayabusa as he gets into fighting stance*
Come on Taijutsu rival lets dance all over these fools. I will make sure they bleed real bad.
*Sieg Hart looks at Hayabusa*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 am

*Hayabusa looks at Sieg Hart and smiles*
Ok but dont hold me back.This is a fight we must win this battle for Akatsuki
*Hayabusa than looks at the kumo ninjas*
Lets do them in
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 am

*Irou comes down from the building and lands closes by Hayabusa and Sieg Hart*
Guys its been a long time
*Irou smiles as he looks on at the enemy*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 am

ooc: lol, guys, the kumo ninja were gone, that why they exploded, they were lightning clones. thats why they had points taken away wen they first got here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: main village   main village - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

main village
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next