Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside of the village

Go down 
+8
Unknown Demon God
Kurotsuki Senju
Dchong
Hayabusa
Rasengan888
hanabishi kanda
Mishimoto.Ken
Hunter Shinigami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Inside of the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:59 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"Ok, time to see the mines. First, a hotel." Otonami mutters. He goes into the front desk, orders a room.
"Well, good-looking room." Otonami said as he briefly looked at it. He puts on his cloak and his straw hat.

He goes to the front desk. "Hey, can you tell me where the landmines are?" Otonami asks.
"They're on the closest mountain from here." The lady replied.
"All right, thanks." Otonami bows his head with his straw hat, and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:09 pm

*looks around and notices everyone him look at him*
*a vilager walks to me*
Vilager- sir we all gathered around and liked what you did down here... since we don't have a kage yet. We was wondering can you be our leader.
*i feel happy and glad*
Hunter-sure
Vilager- thank you
*another villager yells* festival!
Hunter- uhhh i think that is a little to much, but i do appriecate it though.
Vilagers-say ok we will wait till we have an kage.
Hunter-yeah then party.
*stomach growls*
Hunter- I'm hungry. Now who makes the best ramen?
*says happily*
All vilagers- ME!!!!
Hunter-(i think i can get used to this)
*i say to myself*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:18 pm

seed of terror wrote:
*looks around and notices everyone him look at him*
*a vilager walks to me*
Vilager- sir we all gathered around and liked what you did down here... since we don't have a kage yet. We was wondering can you be our leader.
*i feel happy and glad*
Hunter-sure
Vilager- thank you
*another villager yells* festival!
Hunter- uhhh i think that is a little to much, but i do appriecate it though.
Vilagers-say ok we will wait till we have an kage.
Hunter-yeah then party.
*stomach growls*
Hunter- I'm hungry. Now who makes the best ramen?
*says happily*
All vilagers- ME!!!!
Hunter-(i think i can get used to this)
*i say to myself*
*belches*
I'm stuffed. that was alot of good ramen.
Thanks guys and i promise that i protect each and everyone of you with my own life.
I will start the way for us so that our nation can grow. We have to get stronger ninja and weaponary. Just incase of invasions. So today is the start of new era in the hidden rock village. and i will lead ya'll to the top!
*villagers Roar of respect to their new leader*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Here we are kid now i'm going to the hospital just to get patched up.
Feel free to walk around,and we will meet each other at the ramen shop within an hour.
im out.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

seed of terror wrote:
Feel free to walk around,and we will meet each other at the ramen shop within an hour.
im out.

im not the typ of person to rome around any village
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Aceslamer wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
im out.

Whatever bub. i'm going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:04 pm

[quote="seed of terror"]
Aceslamer wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
im out.

Whatever bub. i'm going to the hospital.[/quotw]
bub is not my name its hayabusa get it right or dont talk to me
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:06 pm

*enter the hospital*
Hunter- Can i get a patch up.
Med. ninja- sure
*the medical ninja heals me*
Hunter- thank you i appriecate it.
Med. ninja- No problem
*growls*
Hunter- man i'm hungry
*leaves the hospital*
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:10 pm

seed of terror wrote:
*enter the hospital*
Med. ninja- sure
Med. ninja- No problem
*growls*
Hunter- man i'm hungry
*leaves the hospital*
lets go get some grub
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Aceslamer wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enter the hospital*
Med. ninja- sure
Med. ninja- No problem
*growls*
Hunter- man i'm hungry
*leaves the hospital*
lets go get some grub

ooc-go to Iwagakure then you will see ramen shop. That's were i am.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:19 pm

seed of terror wrote:
Aceslamer wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enter the hospital*
Med. ninja- sure
Med. ninja- No problem
*growls*
Hunter- man i'm hungry
*leaves the hospital*
lets go get some grub

ooc-go to Iwagakure then you will see ramen shop. That's were i am.
ooc-g2g sorry
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
"Ok, time to see the mines. First, a hotel." Otonami mutters. He goes into the front desk, orders a room.
"Well, good-looking room." Otonami said as he briefly looked at it. He puts on his cloak and his straw hat.

He goes to the front desk. "Hey, can you tell me where the landmines are?" Otonami asks.

Otonami goes up to the closest mountain and sees a lot of mindfields worked up and some abandoned. He sees a building and he goes into it. "Hey..." Otonami says as he opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami goes up to the closest mountain and sees a lot of mindfields worked up and some abandoned. He sees a building and he goes into it. "Hey..." Otonami says as he opens the door.

The manager nods, as he puts up the mining materials and all the metals, minerals, etc. he found in one place. He puts the rest in the back. "I have a request to get some kind of metal here." Otonami says holding out the paper.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

The manager nods, as he puts up the mining materials and all the metals, minerals, etc. he found in one place. He puts the rest in the back. "I have a request to get some kind of metal here." Otonami says holding out the paper.

"Hmm...3lb of...stemina..." The manager grunts and goes to the back room and gets a load of them out. "Here you go, pretty heavy metal. Yet, when you put them in a scale, it only says 3lb. The cost is 75,000 ryo." He says.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Hmm...3lb of...stemina..." The manager grunts and goes to the back room and gets a load of them out. "Here you go, pretty heavy metal. Yet, when you put them in a scale, it only says 3lb. The cost is 75,000 ryo." He says.

"Ok..." Otonami gives out 75,000 ryo and the manager puts it in. "Alright, your set. Anything else I might help you?"
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Ok..." Otonami gives out 75,000 ryo and the manager puts it in. "Alright, your set. Anything else I might help you?"

"Um...am I able to become a miner for like one day?" Otonami asks. The manager nods, "What for?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Um...am I able to become a miner for like one day?" Otonami asks. The manager nods, "What for?" He asks.

"I need 2 more pounds of that stemina. So, I'm going to work out there." The manager nods, he goes to the backroom and gets a gear of mining clothes and tools. "The minefield is about 1 mile from here, it's probably in some kind of crater. k?" The managers says and he goes to the back room for organizing.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"I need 2 more pounds of that stemina. So, I'm going to work out there." The manager nods, he goes to the backroom and gets a gear of mining clothes and tools. "The minefield is about 1 mile from here, it's probably in some kind of crater. k?" The managers says and he goes to the back room for organizing.

"Ok, Thanks!" Otonami puts on his gear and goes out to the minefields. Leaving his bought stuff to the manager for safekeeping.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Otonami walks on the path as he rigorous work of miners at some point and really easy work on some other point. "Boy...I hope I don't get that much work..." Otonami mutters. After walking 10min, he sees the crater that the manager said. A mining employee was there.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami walks on the path as he rigorous work of miners at some point and really easy work on some other point. "Boy...I hope I don't get that much work..." Otonami mutters. After walking 10min, he sees the crater that the manager said. A mining employee was there.

"Sir?" The employee turns to him. "How much is 2lb that you can dig up here?" Otonami asks. "Usually, 20,000 ryo. Mining it out in your own is bout 20,000 ryo. Mining it by your own is half the price." He replies and looks at the 5 workers there.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Sir?" The employee turns to him. "How much is 2lb that you can dig up here?" Otonami asks. "Usually, 20,000 ryo. Mining it out in your own is bout 20,000 ryo. Mining it by your own is half the price." He replies and looks at the 5 workers there.

Otonami looks at the remains of his money. 20,000 ryo...well, good thing I'm only mining... Otonami then picks up his mining tools and goes to the crater. He then starts digging.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami looks at the remains of his money. 20,000 ryo...well, good thing I'm only mining... Otonami then picks up his mining tools and goes to the crater. He then starts digging.

After 3 hours, Otonami had a black and haggard face as he got more and more stemina out. Boy, I never knew that this kind of process would do so much...there's like 10 outrageous steps. Otonami then gets the load and puts it on a weight basket. The measure showed 2.5 pounds. "Great, I overworked..." Otonami then walks back to the mining shop.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

After 3 hours, Otonami had a black and haggard face as he got more and more stemina out. Boy, I never knew that this kind of process would do so much...there's like 10 outrageous steps. Otonami then gets the load and puts it on a weight basket. The measure showed 2.5 pounds. "Great, I overworked..." Otonami then walks back to the mining shop.

After 20 minutes of loading and walking. Otonami reaches the mining shop. "So...you got your 2 pounds?" The manager asks. "Yeah...I do." Otonami says and he drops out 10,000 ryo. "And, here. I'll give you .5 pound just to not be a rip-off so that I can be of help." Otonami says and he leaves with 5 pounds of metal.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

After 20 minutes of loading and walking. Otonami reaches the mining shop. "So...you got your 2 pounds?" The manager asks. "Yeah...I do." Otonami says and he drops out 10,000 ryo. "And, here. I'll give you .5 pound just to not be a rip-off so that I can be of help." Otonami says and he leaves with 5 pounds of metal.

Otonami then goes to the hotel for a big rest and a good shower. Once he was out, he writes yet another letter. After writing it, he sends it to a courier ninja again. "Hey...your that same one that I sent you to go to Yukigakure...your pretty quick." Otonami says as he sees the familiar number. "Here, can you go the same destination again?" Otonami asks. The courier ninja replies a nod and leaves once again.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami then goes to the hotel for a big rest and a good shower. Once he was out, he writes yet another letter. After writing it, he sends it to a courier ninja again. "Hey...your that same one that I sent you to go to Yukigakure...your pretty quick." Otonami says as he sees the familiar number. "Here, can you go the same destination again?" Otonami asks. The courier ninja replies a nod and leaves once again.

Otonami sees another courier ninja. Otonami gets out a second note. "Please give this to someone named Lelouch in Otogakure. Post it at his house or in the mailbox." Otonami says and the courier ninja leaves to west. "Ok...I need rest now." Otonami then goes back to the hotel and lies down at the bed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside of the village   Inside of the village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of the village
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next