Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valley of fire

Go down 
+6
tmack
Hunter Shinigami
Kurotsuki Senju
Dchong
ksw212
Nasin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Valley of fire - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:16 am

Dee Snider wrote:
keeps on focusing on the leaf for a couple of hours but nothing is happening *kakashi...are you sure about what you are doing???* stares at kakashi.

kakashi: erm...i'm sure of it...it works with naruto...i wonder why it didnt work with you....maybe you just dont have any talent for ninjutsu ahahah...ehem..keep trying....

*really funny kakashi...we're here to solve that problem of me not able to use any ninjutsu...* keeps on focusing.
*kakashi...its been a week since i've been trying to do this....but nothing is happening....* keeps on focusing chakra on the leaf

kakashi: erm....maybe...we could try a different approach...like..use 2 leaves?? *pulls out another leaf from pocket*

*THATS NOT GONNA HELP MY SITUATION AT ALL KAKASHI!!!* suddenly the leaf in snider's hand crumples up *what the....*

kakashi: AHAH!! there..see 2 leaves does solve the problem *walks towards snider*

*...the..leaf...just crumpled...the hell does that mean...* stares blankly at kakashi.

kakashi: erm..it means...your chakra affinity is...lightning...*takes the leaf and inspects it* erm...the leaf..its almost burnt to crisp.....his chakra is amazing...

waves hand in front of kakashi *hello...earth to kakashi...my training???*

kakashi: ah yes...ahah i was just remembering a scene from itcha itcha para...*gets cut of before he can finish the sentence*

*ehem..my training...*

kakashi: ah yes...come here..*edge snider to follow him*

follows kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:54 am

*after days of walikng sieg hart enters the valley of fire*
man its been months since i been here
*sieg starts to run towards the village*
Back to top Go down
Sieg Hart
Sannin
Sieg Hart

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 am

Sieg Hart wrote:
*after days of walikng sieg hart enters the valley of fire*
man its been months since i been here
*sieg starts to run towards the village*
wow its so hot out here
*sieg hart walks through the valley*
where is the enterance
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 pm

'I walk into the valley and onto the waterfall'
Now to refresh myself first before training
'I lie on the water and let the waterfall carry me down'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Dchong wrote:
'When I'm about to to reach the bottom of the waterfall I disappear'
I should begin now
'I suddenly walk out from behind the waterfall and does several handsigns'
Water mimic jutsu
'I punch into the air and the water starts imitating my movements'
Its always fun to do this
'I continue doing battle stances and attacks as the water continued to mimic my movements'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dchong wrote:
'When I'm about to to reach the bottom of the waterfall I disappear'
I should begin now
'I suddenly walk out from behind the waterfall and does several handsigns'
Water mimic jutsu
'I punch into the air and the water starts imitating my movements'
Its always fun to do this
'I continue doing battle stances and attacks as the water continued to mimic my movements'
'I swing my arm and the water imitates the movement smashing several cliff shrubs onto the ground'
Oops
'I do the tiger handsign'
Deactivate
'I walk out of the water'
What else should I brush up on?
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:42 pm

hmm I don't wanna exhaust myself further so..
'I disappear from the river and reappears on my way back to my house'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 am

*we walk into the valley of fire*
*Jiraya enters his fighter stance*
Jiraya-i hope your ready kid?
*i enter my fighter stance*
Hunter- i'm ready
*i rush at jiraya and attempt a punch he blocked the hit and pushed me back i flip and threw a quick kunai he slighty dodges it putting a small mark on his face then i pull back*
Hunter- come sensei!
*jiraya smiles and says to himself he reminds me of the kid i guess this world really does has a chance*
Jiraya-i'm ready! now lets go for real
*jiraya activates sage mode*
Hunter-Alright then lets go!
*i activate sage mode*
*we rush at each other and clash with fists and kicks. we both fly through a tree*
hunter-ugh!
jiraya-pant...pant...you've gotten stronger in fists to fists thats good to see but now i'm kinda tired of this
*big flame bullet jiraya throws at me*
*i put my hands over my face and brace for impact*
hunter-ahhh!!
*i fall to my knees*
Hunter-now its my turn!
*i merge in jiraya shadow an his body starts to stiffen*
Jiraya-Great so you mastered this techinique he
*jiraya hand starts to go inside of his ninja pocket and pick out a kunai and stabs him self in the side*
Jiraya-AHHH!!
hunter- i got you now!
Jiraya-but for how long. your losing charka
Hunter-you'll see
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 am

*jiraya starts wrapping himself with ninja wire then i emerge from the body then perfom rasengan rushing at jiraya jiraya struggles to break free*
Jiraya-dammit smart kid guess i have to brace for impact
*jiraya hair spiked all around his body breaking him free then he had enough time to perfom a rasengan we both clashed on impact making a huge explosion damaging the whole valley we both fell out*
hunter-urgh must...finish this!
jiraya-damn this kid is great...hey hunter thats it i'm tired and i have to give you something he gave me scroll which i signed and kept.there kid you'll need it more than me i'm gone
Hunter-thank you it was a great battle!
*jiraya looked at me noticing that i wasn't tired at all*
Jiraya-man i think this kid maybe really stronger than me hmph...i guess i have another great pupil this time from iwagakure*he said to himself* now i'm gonna go take my leave
Hunter-Sensei thanks the akatsuki will loose bye
*we both leave in seperate directions*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm

'Dalio returns after several months away training after getting lost while following Hunter'
Ahhh the Konoha
'Dalio does several handsigns and earth shurikens start flying up to the waterfall then Dalio walks on them and continues towards Konoha'
Its time to get to work...Hunter must be waiting
'The konoha citizens around the area see Dalio walking on the earth shurikens all the wat into the Konoha village right over the walls'
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:41 am

*walks into valley and jumps down*

so this is where everything started..

*kenta's memories run through ken's head*

*sits there,tears slowly rolling down down his cheeks*
*wipes away tears and walks into the middle of the waterfall and punches the surface its running down,causing a giant hole*

all those horrible memories..

*connects waterfall to hole filling it up then sealing it, making everything the way it was when he first got here*
*quietly leaves*

the sky is so...
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:59 am

*Irou appears outside in the valley as he waits for Jiraya*
Looks like I will have to kill him
*Irou laughs*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:41 am

*jiraya appears behind irou*
You ready?
*jiraya begins doing handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:54 am

*Irou jumps back as he sees Jiraya doing handsigns.*
Nice handsigns I will show you something
*Using his Sharingan Irou begins to copy the handsigns Jiraya doing*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:19 pm

'Dalio walks over the valley of fire and sees Irou and Jiraya'
Awesome 1 of the legendary sannin....
'Dalio drops onto a tree and leaps to near their position but far enough'
Nice a fight
'Dalio just sits there watching them do handsigns'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:53 am

*Jiraya grinned*
ha! that won't help you!
*the whole area turns into the espaguas of a toad. the sepagus walls starts to close on irou*
Toad Mouth Bind! you are not gonna to escape!
*jiraya activtes Sage mode*

Name: Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind
Type: A-rank, Offensive, All ranges[1]
After forming the necessary hand seals, this jutsu encloses the surrounding area with the esophagus of a great, fire-breathing toad from Mount Myoboku: Rock Lodging (妙木山・岩宿, Myōboku-san: Iwayado). Jiraiya can then control the esophagus, causing it to expand, contract, or grow in whatever direction he wishes. When first used, Jiraiya claimed that no one had ever escaped from this jutsu. Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki manage to escape when Itachi uses his Amaterasu to burn through the esophagus.

In a filler arc, Jiraiya uses a variation of this jutsu when he summons an able-bodied toad's stomach to protect himself and Naruto Uzumaki from Kagero's Antlion Ninja Arts: Ephemeral. In the video games, parts of the esophagus also spew fire, which fits with Jiraiya's description of the animal the toad esophagus originates from.

Name: Sage Mode
Type: Senjutsu, No rank, Supplementary[1]
Users: Jiraiya, Naruto Uzumaki, Shima and Fukasaku
Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to explosively increase a ninja's abilities.

Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am

*Irou starts to grin as he looks up a Jiraya.*
I have to tell you just because I mostly uses fire doesnt mean I dont have any tricks up my sleave
*Irou begins to do handsigns*
rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog Fūton-devine storm
* a tornado forms around Irou's hand i punch at my opponent, and the tornado extends, the longer the tornado, the larger it will grow, like other wind moves and because it is a tornado, if the opponent is even away from the move. depending on how far they are awayfrom the move and how far i am away, the opponent will be sucked in and be constantly sliced with wind chakra. this jutsu requires a lot of chakra, even if it is a s rank jutsu, and because of the leathalty*
This is a Kanda original Jutsu
*Irou throws the tornado at Jiraya,The tornado starts to tear appart the frog*

25000-2000=23000

-devine storm-
hand signs- rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog
description- so far, the most powerful jutsu i can perform and the most lethal jutsu i currently have, after i perform the hand signs, a tornado forms around my hand (like jin in the yu yu hakusho manga)i punch at my opponent, and the tornado extends, the longer the tornado, the larger it will grow, like other wind moves and because it is a tornado, if the opponent is even away from the move. depending on how far they are awayfrom the move and how far i am away, the opponent will be sucked in and be constantly sliced with wind chakra. this jutsu requires a lot of chakra, even if it is a s rank jutsu, and because of the leathalty
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:00 am

'Dalio watches the fight closely'
Hmmm maybe
'Dalio leaps closer just enough to feel any impact from any of their justsus since he is at a tree not that far from them'
I better charge my arm with chakra before any of their attacks clash and hit me
'Dalio sends more chakra into his metal arm then uses it as a shield'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 am

*jiraya looks at the tornado ripping the walls and heading towards him*
Damnit!ok irou i had enough of this!
*jiraya braces for impact while he covers himself with his hair the tornado hits jiraya...jiraya stands there injured severly*
*cough*
ok its my turn!
*Jiraya runs to the stomach of the toad the wall starts to reform crushing irou*
Now no escape!I'm going all out i get this from my star pupil
*mutilpe shadow clones form 5 the clones and i move around from our orginal spot*

Name: Needle Jizō
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
User: Jiraiya
Hand Seals: Tiger, Horse, Boar, Sheep, Rat, Snake
With this jutsu, Jiraiya's hair will grow in length to surround and protect his body. In this form, it also becomes rigid and spiked, in a manner similar to a hedgehog's or porcupine's quills, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes, and blows from certain types of weapons such as arrows. Due to Jiraiya being drugged, the jutsu was not demonstrated to its full potential the first time it was used.

Name: Shadow Clone Technique
Type: B-rank, Supplementary[1]
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original.

Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 am

*Irou begins to do handsigns as he smiles as the walls comes at him.*
This is one of someone I know old Jutsu.Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars-750
*Irou creates a number of rock pillars that stabs into the walls and stops them.Irou begins to do more hand signs*
Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars-750
*Irou fires more rock pillars at Jiraya*

23000-1500=21500

Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars
Type: C- rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)
This technique lets the user creates a number of rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target

ooc- you lose 2000 too from the tornado
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 am

*i control to form infront of me and stop the pillars as i and the clones starts to leap on each two clones immeadetly grab hold of irou*
This is it irou i'm done fooling around! SUPER GREAT BALL RANSENGAN!
*I launch at irou and it explodes directly on irou*

Name: Super Great Ball Rasengan
Type: Senjutsu, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
User: Jiraiya
Jiraiya created this jutsu by adding natural energy to the Great Ball Rasengan. In comparison to the original, the Super Great Ball Rasengan is much larger than Jiraiya's own body and can be used in one hand. Its capabilities are not seen in the manga, but the third databook stated that if it explodes, it can easily hollow out an entire mountain.

Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 am

*poof*
15000-750=14250
*shikimaru makes it to the borders of the valley of fire. *
"hm?"
*he sees jariya fighting irou*
*thinking: hm. it looks like jariya is fighting the akatsuki member that attacked kumo a while back. i should help but. from the looks of it jariya has things under controlled. he is a sanin after all besides. if i were to interfeeere, i would probably only be a liability to jariya, putting both him and myself in danger. i will sit and formulate a plan as they fight.,*
"what a pain"
*shikimaru watches as he formyulates a plan*
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:13 pm

'Dalio does several handsigns and several earth shuriken fly up creating a large earth shield'
Thats going to blow this area to bits in the end
'Dalio pulls out his katana and gets ready to ambush Irou'
This should do well
'Dalio drains chakra from another tree as it gets blown away when Jiraya blasts his special Rasengan'
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:51 am

*Right when Jiraya comes at Irou with the Rasengan.Irou vanishes as he appear right behind Jiraya and grabs him.*
Come with me
*Irou and Jiraya teleports*

Madara's Teleporting Technique
Type: Unknown rank, Supplementary, All ranges
Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. Kakashi Hatake likens it to the Flying Thunder God Technique because of its time and space manipulation, but notes Madara's version to be much more versatile. The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals. It can also be used to transport only parts of Madara's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack.
Irou eventually learns this technique from Madara

Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Ok... Nevermind I'd better get out of here
'Dalio leaps and stands on 2 shuriken as it takes him away'
Now what should I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valley of fire
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next