Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valley of fire

Go down 
+6
tmack
Hunter Shinigami
Kurotsuki Senju
Dchong
ksw212
Nasin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Valley of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Dchong wrote:
'uses my left hand to grab his right leg and grabs stabs the claw from my metal arm into his stomach and uses my legs to push Snider away'
Wow not bad
manges to avoid the stab to the stomach by using my left leg to kick his arm and was pushed away by dalio's kick "wow...you're fast..." stands up with stomach grazed by the claw and blood trickling down "ready to go??...." the wound is starting to close itself up.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
'uses my left hand to grab his right leg and grabs stabs the claw from my metal arm into his stomach and uses my legs to push Snider away'
Wow not bad
manges to avoid the stab to the stomach by using my left leg to kick his arm and was pushed away by dalio's kick "wow...you're fast..." stands up with stomach grazed by the claw and blood trickling down "ready to go??...." the wound is starting to close itself up.
My god
'gets back up and into fighting stance'
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Wow not bad
My god
"alright...lets go..." clenches fist and dash forward towards dalio while pulling right hand back.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Wow not bad
My god
"alright...lets go..." clenches fist and dash forward towards dalio while pulling right hand back.
'Makes a high jump and does a hydro punch flooding Snider with water'
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Wow not bad
My god
"what the..." leaps up before he gets hit by the water and lands back on the ground "ninjutsus....man..." holds a fighting stance. "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Wow not bad
My god
"what the..." leaps up before he gets hit by the water and lands back on the ground "ninjutsus....man..." holds a fighting stance. "lets go"
'creates water shuriken and send them to attack Snider'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:46 pm

*looks from a distance*
wow its been a while since i seen a battle not always being in one
*laughs*
*notices dchong*
Hmph
*i start to think*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:46 pm

* Looks at Dee *
* thinks * hmm , his Metallic Bones is quite useful , damn , does he know i wanna see his Genjutsu ??
* Continues looking at Dee , ignoring all of Dalio's moves , as already seen all of them b4 *
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Dchong wrote:
"uh oh..." flips back dodging the shurikens and makes a dash towards dalio drawing right hand back and dragging left hand into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
"uh oh..." flips back dodging the shurikens and makes a dash towards dalio drawing right hand back and dragging left hand into the ground.
'Where his left hand was I create an earth shuriken'
O this is getting more and more interesting
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
grins "gotcha" punches the ground with left hand creating a deafening whistling sound causing the earth shuriken to turn to sand and with the same left hand spins myself forward causing the distance between me and dalio to close up and with right hand throws a punch at his gut.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
grins "gotcha" punches the ground with left hand creating a deafening whistling sound causing the earth shuriken to turn to sand and with the same left hand spins myself forward causing the distance between me and dalio to close up and with right hand throws a punch at his gut.
'The punch hits but I don't budge'
Not too bad
'moves a bit of my jacket showing an earth shuriken blade that absorbed the impact and grabs Snider by the arm and flings him at a tree'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:58 pm

*turns around noticin ksw212*
why is he here?
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:00 am

Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Not too bad
'moves a bit of my jacket showing an earth shuriken blade that absorbed the impact and grabs Snider by the arm and flings him at a tree'
goes through a couple of trees and remains on the ground "ow....." stands up revealing scratches and wounds on snider's face "wow..that hurts..." cracks neck and walks towards dalio with the wounds starting to close itself up "ready dalio??"
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:03 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Not too bad
goes through a couple of trees and remains on the ground "ow....." stands up revealing scratches and wounds on snider's face "wow..that hurts..." cracks neck and walks towards dalio with the wounds starting to close itself up "ready dalio??"
gimme a sec
'sends some chakra into the arm and it starts to become more flexible'
Alright I'm ready now
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:07 am

Dchong wrote:
gimme a sec
Alright I'm ready now
"alright....lets go..." walks towards dalio and starts to pick up pace eventually dashing at dalio with left hand pulled back and right hand hold out in front.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:08 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
gimme a sec
Alright I'm ready now
"alright....lets go..." walks towards dalio and starts to pick up pace eventually dashing at dalio with left hand pulled back and right hand hold out in front.
'Jumps over Snider when he is close to me and extends the arm to slash Snider with the claw'
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:09 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
why is he here?
*yawns*
well i should leave this place
*i leave*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:10 am

Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
gimme a sec
Alright I'm ready now
'Jumps over Snider when he is close to me and extends the arm to slash Snider with the claw'
"bad move..." with right hand grabs the claw as the chakra in the claw starts to be drained out and punches the ground with left hand discharging the chakra from dalio's claw arm into the ground causing the claw arm to retract itself and draws left hand in.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:12 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
gimme a sec
Alright I'm ready now
"bad move..." with right hand grabs the claw as the chakra in the claw starts to be drained out and punches the ground with left hand discharging the chakra from dalio's claw arm into the ground causing the claw arm to retract itself and draws left hand in.
'As I'm being drawn in I punch him in the face knocking him down'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:12 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
why is he here?
*yawns*
well i should leave this place
*i leave*

* Ignores Hunter *
* thinks * Damn it , still no GenjutsuS
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:14 am

Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
gimme a sec
Alright I'm ready now
at the same time does an uppercut at dalio's chin causing both of them to fall back "woo...you're good..." gets back up and massage jaw. "ready??"
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:15 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
gimme a sec
Alright I'm ready now
at the same time does an uppercut at dalio's chin causing both of them to fall back "woo...you're good..." gets back up and massage jaw. "ready??"
Ouch ready now
'Lands and gets back into fighting stance'
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:17 am

Dchong wrote:
Ouch ready now
"alright..." relax and stands still and place both palms together in front of face "ready when you are...dalio...."
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:22 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Ouch ready now
"alright..." relax and stands still and place both palms together in front of face "ready when you are...dalio...."
'Charges at Snider and fires several water shurikens at him then punch him'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valley of fire   Valley of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valley of fire
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next