Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lelouch Shinosuke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch Shinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch Shinosuke   Lelouch Shinosuke Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:40 am

okay since we had problems with me having rinnegan, i've decided to have the sanbi, okay?

name: Lelouch Shinosuke

Height: 5.6'
Weight: 120
Eye Color: lime green due to the sanbi
Hair Color: brown
Hair Style: spiky
Skin Color: tan
Accessories: a water jug tied to my waist, and a pendant necklace that was the kanji for water on it
Clothing: black pants, dark purple kirigakure village headband around my neck under my scarf, short-sleeved black kimono shirt, long white scarf, Tsuki cloak over kimono shirt

Class: Genin

weapons: big shuriken (summoned by armbands), Mizukami (sword) on back that i put chakra in so i can manipulate water. kunai, normal shuriken.

Skills: Taijutsu-80, ninjutsu-100, genjutsu-90 (these numbers dont really mean anything i just put them there to see how good i am at it. like ninjutsu is the best cause it's the highest number, then genjutsu, then taijutsu.

Story- Unknown. all that is known is that he was born in the kirigakure village. and has the sonbi sealed in him.

Disposition- kinda has the same attitude as Ichigo

Biiju- Sanbi. allows me to completely controll water (manipulation, etc..). i start out with normal green chakra, then one tail, then two tails, then all three tails, mini sanbi form, and then summoning the sonbi.

sanbi influence---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

regular green chakra- green chakra starts to surround my body. this makes me faster, stronger, and starts to heal slowly.

1 tail- a green tail will form from the chakra. once this happens my green eyes will glow brighter, i start to have water manipulation, the tail is box-like instead of normal tail form.

2 tails- a second tail will form and i start to lose control. i will have total manipulation of water, green chakra will become more dencer on my back (like a turtle-reference to the sanbi turtle).

3 tails- green chakra will completely cover my body (kinda looks like naruto's fourth tail form). turtle bones will start to form all over my body (turtle skull, turtle shell, vertebre, etc.... but is loosely attached. really it is only attached at the skull part). i lose complete controll. a thin water shell will cover my body as well (this is almost unbreakable).

mini sanbi form- when i go into this form water will cover my body in the form of the sanbi. i can controll all forms of liquid-blood, soda, etc... .

jutsu---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Water style: exploding water shock wave
type: water
description: water pours out of my mouth untill it's like a huge wave of water.

-Water style: Whirl pool rasengan
description: i form rasengan in my hand then put the water element in so it turns water based. if i hit someone, water will envelop that person and send them flying in some direction

-Water style: clinging grand whirlpool jutsu
description: i plant my Mizukami sword into the ground and a huge amount of water will start to swirl around it. then the water around my sword turns into a giant whirlpool (looks like a water-like tornado) and i will hit my opponent with it. (all the while i have it in the air it will continually absorb water and make it bigger)

-water clone jutsu
description: clones made from water surround me to help me fight

-rasengan
type: ?
Description: chakra forms in my hand in a spiral shape
Type: wind
description: a small tornado will come from my hands and attack my opponent

-paper manipulation
description: my body can divide into paper just like konan's body. i can controll these papers willingly creating wings, shields, shuriken, etc... The paper itself is strong as steel, but can still be hurt by fire, water etc..

-summoning jutsu: blue crab
type: summoning
description: i summon a giant blue sea crab. when summoned this sea crab can spray out large quanities of sea water.

-genjutsu: perfect calm
type: genjutsu
description: when i call on this genjutsu everything is surrounded by a barren wastland, then suddenly a wormhole will appear in the sky and suck up anything around it. my opponent will be sucked into it and be torn to shreads.

-genjutsu: black nightmare
description: when i call on this genjutsu my opponent will be dropped into a bottomless pit and then suddenly a meteor sized fire ball will envelop them

-genjutsu: nightmare phantom
description: when i call on this jutsu a double of my opponent will appear and continually stab himself, all the while my opponent suffers the same damage as the double

Last edited by Lelouch Shinosuke on Mon May 11, 2009 10:58 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Lelouch Shinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Shinosuke   Lelouch Shinosuke Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:50 am

Sorry Lelouch, rejected.

If you have a bijuu, no KKG for you, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch Shinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Shinosuke   Lelouch Shinosuke Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:56 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Sorry Lelouch, rejected.

If you have a bijuu, no KKG for you, and vice versa.

hmm. okay, thanks i'll get rid of my bijuu
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Lelouch Shinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Shinosuke   Lelouch Shinosuke Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:32 pm

gotta change your last name to Uchiha in order to have Sharingan
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

Lelouch Shinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Shinosuke   Lelouch Shinosuke Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:23 am

Approved. Wait for Kaname to transfer you over to Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lelouch Shinosuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Shinosuke   Lelouch Shinosuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch Shinosuke
Page 1 of 1