Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lelouch Lamperouge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:07 am

name: Lelouch Lamperouge

Height: 5.6'

Weight: 120

Eye Color: lime green due to the sanbi

Hair Color: black

Hair Style: down, but kinda spiky (looks like Lelouch Lamperouge's (from code gease) hair)

Skin Color: tan

Accessories: a water jug, a pendent necklace that has the japanese kanji for water.

Clothing: black pants, dark purple kirigakure village headband around my neck under my scarf, short-sleeved black kimono shirt, long white scarf.

Class: Genin

weapons: big shuriken (summoned by armbands), Mizukami (sword) on back that i put chakra in so i can manipulate water.

weakness: if i get angery, scared, completely stressed my sanbi chakra will be automaticaly turned on. also since i have paper manipulation my body has paper properties, which means if my body gets somehow wet then i cant manipulate paper for awhile. also my body is really, really sensitive to electiricity

Skills: Taijutsu-80, ninjutsu-100, genjutsu-90 (these numbers dont really mean anything i just put them there to see how good i am at it. like ninjutsu is the best cause it's the highest number, then genjutsu, then taijutsu)

Story- Unknown. all that is known is that he was born in the kirigakure village. and has the sonbi sealed in him.

Disposition- nice, usually upbeat.

Biiju- Sanbi. allows me to completely controll water (manipulation, etc..). i start out with normal green chakra, then one tail, then two tails, then all three tails, and then summoning the sonbi.

sanbi-lelouch relationship- so-so, argues alot, but sometimes get along.

sanbi influence---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

regular green chakra- green chakra starts to surround my body. this makes me faster, stronger, and starts to heal slowly.

1 tail- a green tail will form from the chakra. once this happens my green eyes will glow brighter, i start to have water manipulation, the tail is box-like instead of normal tail form.

2 tails- a second tail will form and i start to lose control. i will have total manipulation of water, green chakra will become more dencer on my back (like a turtle-reference to the sanbi turtle).

3 tails- green chakra will completely cover my body (kinda looks like naruto's fourth tail form). turtle bones will start to form all over my body (turtle skull, turtle shell, etc.... but is loosely attached. really it is only attached at the skull part). i lose complete controll. a thin water shell will cover my body as well (this is almost unbreakable).

mini sanbi form- when i go into this form water will cover my body in the form of the sanbi. i can controll all forms of liquid-blood, soda, etc... .

grand sanbi summon- when i summon the sanbi, the seal on my stomach breaks, and a huge tidal wave rolls in and covers everything in ocean deep water. he's usually pretty mad. after he's done rampageing the seal returns to my stomach and he is sealed back.

if submerged in water my strength, and chakra will return to normal. and i will be healed.

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sun May 17, 2009 5:07 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:08 am

You asked about the 3tails, right?
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:13 am

Rasengan888 wrote:

yeah madara uchiha approved it (which seems a bit odd. since he's kinda my enemy lol)
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:17 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

yeah madara uchiha approved it (which seems a bit odd. since he's kinda my enemy lol)
well, he is a mod, but you will still have to wait till kaname makes the rank
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:20 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

well, he is a mod, but you will still have to wait till kaname makes the rank

yeah i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lelouch Lamperouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelouch Lamperouge   Lelouch Lamperouge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelouch Lamperouge
Page 1 of 1