Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "other" Akatsuki Lair.

Go down 
+13
Pein
Unknown Demon God
Sieg Hart
Shizuko~Conan
Hunter Shinigami
Mishimoto.Ken
hanabishi kanda
Hayabusa
Rasengan888
Riku Kaguya
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
Uchiha Madara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 am

Kasi Hokou wrote:
soo the bones feild thing never happend
ooc: well sence i turned cursed mark form i gained more chakra points
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i start to think*
hmm...i remember this techinque from the chuuin exams...followed by oh no!
i'm not going to let you do this irou!
*i activate sage mode*
now here we all go!
*i quickly perform hand signs*
Now! Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind

Name: Sage Mode
Type: Senjutsu, No rank, Supplementary
Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to explosively increase a ninja's abilities.

Name: Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind
Type:A-rank all ranges supplementary(-1500
Hand Seals: Snake, Boar, Rat, Dragon, Boar, Dragon, Tiger, both palms on ground
After forming the necessary hand seals, this jutsu encloses the surrounding area with the esophagus of a great, fire-breathing toad from Mount Myoboku: Rock Lodging
*the whole place is inside the toad*
Welcome to my world irou!

13500+5000-1500=

*Irou points his finger at hunter*
Ephemeral
*Irou's body disperse into a flock of crows that flys around hunter.the crows then transforms into shurikens that bombards him.after the shuriken finsh falling,half of hunter's body transforms into ken.

14000-1500-=12500

Ephemeral
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Unlike his other genjutsu, Itachi does not need to make eye contact with the target to use this technique, instead activating it by simply pointing at them. Crows flock from Itachi and turn into shuriken that bombard the opponent. They then experience the sensation of their body parts turning into their closest friends
Argh!...Genjutsu heh...
*i try to struggle out of the genjutsu trying to break with sage mode*
Got....too...break FREE!!!!!!
*i shout*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
*epic fail*
alright,then how about this!

Hidden Mud Dragons!!

Name:Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Hidden Mud Dragons
Type:Doton
Description:ground becomes natural earth and numerous underground dragon move around in the ground striking enemies by surprise

*some of the throat turned into soil where the mud dragons come out of,diffusing the fire dragons*

kenta showed me the memory of when he used Mud Rhinos on your Fire Dragons irou!

23750-1500=22250
*Irou smiles*
kenta was a good man but he was a fool but now it will send you into eternal darkness where he is at
*irou looks at ken*
Now
*Irou close his eyes and reopens them revealing his Mangekyou sharingan*
Die ken Amaterasu
*Irou looks at ken as black flames appears all around him.The flames starts to destroy the roof.The flames also appears around hunter*
Fear is what we live for

Post 1 of Mangekyou Sharingan

12500-3000= 9500

Name: Amaterasu
Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Named after the Shinto Sun Goddess, Amaterasu is the highest level Fire Release and one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence. It is said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), the antipode to Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power and fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami). Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown that he could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha.

The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. It can even smother regular flames easily. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target. The flames are said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water, or any other normal methods. However, it can be extinguished by the user's alternate eye. Jiraiya managed to seal some Amaterasu flames with Fire Sealing Method.

The black flames of Amaterasu.During the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, after Sasuke escaped Tsukuyomi, all genjutsu between the brothers became pointless. Itachi was forced to shift from his most powerful genjutsu to his most powerful ninjutsu. As opposed to Tsukuyomi which originates in Itachi's left eye, the Amaterasu comes from his right eye. Although not shown in its entirety when used while escaping Jiraiya, in the battle with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes were strained to the point that he drew tears of blood while executing Amaterasu.

When Sasuke met Madara Uchiha, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan automatically used Amaterasu. Madara later explained that Itachi had implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye to detonate upon seeing Madara's Sharingan. Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu while fighting Kirābī, but uses his left eye as opposed to Itachi using his right. Like Itachi's, his eyes begin to bleed as well. After Karin is accidentally hit with Amaterasu, Sasuke uses his right eye to suppress the flames, and does the same with Kirābī.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 pm

*i stab myself in the side breaking out of the genjutsu*
aww...shit ken!
*i shout*
you not die i will not loose you!
*i perform Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique*
*i go under ground and pull ken underneathe with me so he won't be burn by the black flames*
hmm....that almost got us!

Name: Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique
Type: D-rank, Defensive, Long range (10m+) (-500
This technique is similar to the Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique. It allows the user to become invisible and then move in and out of rock. This jutsu can be used to avoid earth techniques, such as the Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin.

*i under ground i summon two earth clones one resembliln me and the other resmebling ken*

1.)Name: Earth Clone Technique
Type: B-rank, Supplementary(-1000
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape

17000-2500=
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Irou looks like you need help

Pein looks on at the battle with his 6 paths

Lets get down to work

Asura path fires a rocket at the ground where hunter at
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Pein wrote:

Lets get down to work

aw shit hmm...*my clone come from underneathe the ground and jumbs right infront of the rocket then turns into mud*
*i continue to move around the earth*
damnit i might need some help
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Pein wrote:

Lets get down to work

aw shit hmm...*my clone come from underneathe the ground and jumbs right infront of the rocket then turns into mud*
*i continue to move around the earth*
damnit i might need some help

You will need more help than that higure

Pein jumps down

You will need god to save you
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Damnit this is gonna be tough but i have to think of something
*out of the ground near pein comes out 5 explosives kunais all aimed at pein*
*i continue to move around the ground*
there that ought to hold him for an while
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm

25000-1000=24000
*kurai comes dropping from the sky, a spark flys off him he shouts.*
"they may not have a God"
* he lands directly infront of pein*
"but they've got somethin close"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Damnit this is gonna be tough but i have to think of something
*out of the ground near pein comes out 5 explosives kunais all aimed at pein*
*i continue to move around the ground*
there that ought to hold him for an while
Pein see kurai

Get back Shinra Tensei -1500

Deva Path points his hand at Kurai and launches him back

15000-1500=13500

Shinra Tensei
Type: Kekkei Genkai, Supplementary
Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used, though only for roughly five seconds. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a large scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using it on this scale shorten Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use the Deva path for several minutes
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

*Irou smile at pein*
I have a great plan
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Right when Pein uses shenra tensei I jump into the cave Hope I didn't come late. Then I see pein use Shenra tensei Hmm Perfect timing I guess!! now take this! Lightning Destruction! I say then I use Lightning Destruction.

Name: Lightning Destruction

Type: Mid range
Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

Last edited by tmack on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm

tmack wrote:
Right when Pein uses shenra tensei I jump into the cave Hope I didn't come late. Then I see pein use Shenra tensei Hmm Perfect timing I guess!! now take this! Lightning Destruction! I say then I use Lightning Destruction.

Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

Preta path walk in front of the attack and absorbs it by making a barrier around them

Blocking Technique Absorption Seal-1500

Preta path-500cp left

Asura Path fire another rocket at tmack
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 pm

I dodge the rocket and throw a kunai at the deva path Its gonna take more than me to beat me! Take more kunais! I then throw 4 more kunais one at the preta path and the other 3 at the Asura path.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Pein wrote:
tmack wrote:

Preta path walk in front of the attack and absorbs it by making a barrier around them

Blocking Technique Absorption Seal-1500

Preta path-500cp left

Asura Path fire another rocket at tmack
*my cone regenrates and reforms and perform rasengan rushing and hitting the preta path*

Name:Rasengan
Type:A-rank short range(0-5m)(-1000
The Rasengan doesn't require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it's complete it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give Rasengan a definite limit like its counterpart, the Chidori. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with, causing major damage. This also tends to launch the target backward once hit. In an anime filler arc, Naruto was able to perform this jutsu as a mid-range projectile technique by somehow throwing it into a wall.

14500-1500=
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 am

*Irou comes from above the clone smashing him into the ground*
Thats what you get
*Irou deactivates his mangekyou.Irou see the kunais coming a pein and throws a kunai that explodes into multiple kunais.The Kunais Irou throw knocks the others out the sky*
It will take more than that to beat us
*Irou continues to follow hunter with his sharingan*

Last edited by Irou Uchiha on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:45 am

With the Kunai knocked down Human path comes from behind Tmack and grabs him. Asura path's runs up to human and fires another rocket at Kurai

Where is the Higure base
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

*kurai uses one of his ninpo swords and throws it at the rocket to throw it slightly off course so that kurai can dodge*
"hm"
*he then jumps in the air and throws six kunai with small sheets attatched to them high into the air. he then lands a couple of feet next to irou who is too busy tracking hunter to really notice*
"dokugiri"

24000-1000=23000

*a large cloud of mist of poison is released directly into irous face, slowly filling his lungs with each breath he takes. kurai jumps back*

Dokugiri (Poison Mist)
Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances. It is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. As this techniques combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 am

Hollis wrote:
*kurai uses one of his ninpo swords and throws it at the rocket to throw it slightly off course so that kurai can dodge*
"hm"
*he then jumps in the air and throws six kunai with small sheets attatched to them high into the air. he then lands a couple of feet next to irou who is too busy tracking hunter to really notice*
"dokugiri"

24000-1000=23000

*a large cloud of mist of poison is released directly into irous face, slowly filling his lungs with each breath he takes. kurai jumps back*

Dokugiri (Poison Mist)
Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances. It is then ejected through the mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. As this techniques combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu.

*Irou was able to hold his breath but some of it enters irou's body*
Hahahah thats pathetic
*a metor fireball smashes into Kurai from above causing a massive explosion*
looks like you are back
*Irou's clone returns to the battle*

13500-2000=11250
ooc-Pein made clones for us before the battle

Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:25 am

*before the meteor sized fire hits*
"hm, what beats fire?oh yeahSuiton: Suijinheki."
* a 360 degree wall of water comes from kurais mouth to protect him from the fire blast easily, without destroying itself.the wall is still up.*
"water"
*the kunai slowly decend with the sun shining through them*
"hmph"
*kurai puts his hands together*

23000-1000=22000

Name: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall (水遁・水陣壁, Suiton: Suijinheki; English TV "Water Style: Water Wall")
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360° if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping fire techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by KakuzuIn the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama Senju only needs one to use this jutsu. Kakashi Hatake after the time skip is shown to be able to execute this jutsu in an area with no water by blowing water from his mouth (through his mask) suggesting that the ninja only blows out a stream of chakra that turns into water externally.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:45 am

Hollis wrote:
*before the meteor sized fire hits*
"hm, what beats fire?oh yeahSuiton: Suijinheki."
* a 360 degree wall of water comes from kurais mouth to protect him from the fire blast easily, without destroying itself.the wall is still up.*
"water"
*the kunai slowly decend with the sun shining through them*
"hmph"
*kurai puts his hands together*

23000-1000=22000

Name: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall (水遁・水陣壁, Suiton: Suijinheki; English TV "Water Style: Water Wall")
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360° if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping fire techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by KakuzuIn the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama Senju only needs one to use this jutsu. Kakashi Hatake after the time skip is shown to be able to execute this jutsu in an area with no water by blowing water from his mouth (through his mask) suggesting that the ninja only blows out a stream of chakra that turns into water externally.

Asura Path takes off his akatsuki robes reveal his six arms and a folded, serrated blade-like tail

Die Kurai

Deva raises his hand at Kurai

Banshō Ten'in-1000

Deva path bring Kurai towards him while Asura path stabs his tail into Kurai.

13500-1000=12500
Name: Banshō Ten'in
Type: Kekkei genkai, Supplementary
Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close. It is unknown if it can be used in a similar scale as Shinra Tensei or if it has the same five second limit
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 pm

"hmhm, just what i was waiting for.."
*the kunai that have been floating down with the sun shing through them have floated over deva path, asura path and irou, causing their shadows to increase, and kurai(who already had his hands together in formation) has his shadow extend to connect with irou, deva and asura paths just before he is sucked in. and kurai steps to the side to avoid the tail*
"shadow possession jutsu. success.."
*irou, asura and deva pein are now stuck in whatever position kurai chooses.*
"hm"
*kurai then reaches at his back as if he had a tail and brings the fake tail around to his chest and pushes it in. this causes irou and deva path to do the same, but more specifically it causes asura path grab his very real tail and stab himself through the chest*
22000-750=21250
*kurai then aligns himself so that deva pein is directly adjecent from the human pein who is holding tmack. kurai then runs quickly in the opposite direction and puts the air in a strong chokehold. deva does the same only he ends up trying to put human pein in a deadly choke hold to make him release tmack. irou does the same but to the air since hes out of range. and asura seems to be dead from the massive stab through the chest*
"hm"
*kurai then opens his mouth and looks down. he does the hand seals for great fireball technique.(snake,ram,monkey,boar,horse,tiger)and irou fires a giant ball of fire at his feet, setting himself onfire and causing a great explosion as well. this does not happen to kurai as he does not have fire-type chakra, only water and lightning, making the handsigns for him useless)

"now lets see whos alive.."

Name: Kagemane no Jutsu (The Art of Me-and-My-Shadow;shadow possession jutsu)
The user's shadow is extended to the opponent's shadow, combining them. This puts the attacker in control of the target's movements- the target is forced to make any movement the user makes. It is an extremely versatile technique. Given enough talent, the shadow can contract and change shape, and even get ahold of several targets at once. The shadow can also be connected with the shadows of other objects to extend its range.
Kagemane no Jutsu used to be called Kage Shibari no Jutsu. The name also suggests that in the past, the technique could only hold targets in place and not force them to copy the user's movements.
Rank C
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 am

Hollis wrote:
*the kunai that have been floating down with the sun shing through them have floated over deva path, asura path and irou, causing their shadows to increase, and kurai(who already had his hands together in formation) has his shadow extend to connect with irou, deva and asura paths just before he is sucked in. and kurai steps to the side to avoid the tail*
"hm"
*kurai then reaches at his back as if he had a tail and brings the fake tail around to his chest and pushes it in. this causes irou and deva path to do the same, but more specifically it causes asura path grab his very real tail and stab himself through the chest*
22000-750=21250
*kurai then aligns himself so that deva pein is directly adjecent from the human pein who is holding tmack. kurai then runs quickly in the opposite direction and puts the air in a strong chokehold. deva does the same only he ends up trying to put human pein in a deadly choke hold to make him release tmack. irou does the same but to the air since hes out of range. and asura seems to be dead from the massive stab through the chest*
"hm"
*kurai then opens his mouth and looks down. he does the hand seals for great fireball technique.(snake,ram,monkey,boar,horse,tiger)and irou fires a giant ball of fire at his feet, setting himself onfire and causing a great explosion as well. this does not happen to kurai as he does not have fire-type chakra, only water and lightning, making the handsigns for him useless)

The user's shadow is extended to the opponent's shadow, combining them. This puts the attacker in control of the target's movements- the target is forced to make any movement the user makes. It is an extremely versatile technique. Given enough talent, the shadow can contract and change shape, and even get ahold of several targets at once. The shadow can also be connected with the shadows of other objects to extend its range.
Kagemane no Jutsu used to be called Kage Shibari no Jutsu. The name also suggests that in the past, the technique could only hold targets in place and not force them to copy the user's movements.
Rank C
*After Kurai finish talking Irou's clone bust through the ground under Kurai and grabs kurai by the neck*
See kurai your a pathetic man I just have to see if you are a clone but you are not
*Irou chocks Kurai out as he uses his other hand to force his eyes open*
Now its time to meet eternal nightmare Mangekyou Sharingan
*Irou's clone Eyes transforms into the Magekyou Sharingan*
Tsukuyomi -4000
*Kurai notice the sky starting to swirl around him as a red moon appears over Kurai with him trap to a cross*
The Tsukuyomi is the ultimate genjutsu.I control time and space
*Irou appears infront of Kurai with a sword his hand*
Tsukuyomi allows me control time and space
*Irou stabs Kurai*
For the next 24 hours you will be stab by this sword.Irou stabs him again as
*Kurai falls out*
The nex 24 hours is going to be worser than this

10500-4000=6400

OOC-yOU CANT DODGE THIS JUTS BECAUSE FIRST YOU WAS OOPCUPIED WITH MY REAL CHARACTER AND FORGOT ABOUT MY CLONE SO FOR THE NEXT 6 POST OF MINES AND YOURS YOU WILL BE IN TSKUYOMI AND ASLO YOU WILL LOSE THE 4000 CHAKRA POINTS PLUS AND EXTRA 1000 FOR EACH OF MY POST IN tSUKIYOMI and this will leave your person unable to fight for a while

Tsukuyomi
Type: KekkeNamed after the Shinto Moon god, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu, a ninjutsu of similar power and fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari).

Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown. An example of this is Kakashi Hatake, who had to be hospitalized for quite some time after Itachi performed the Tsukuyomi on him.

A common feature of illusions created by Tsukuyomi is a red moon that casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are in a grayscale, inverted color. This feature is not present when Itachi uses Tsukuyomi against Sasuke Uchiha in Part II.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, however. Due to of the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary to perform it. Though Kakashi says that Tsukuyomi cannot be escaped, Sasuke has been able to break out of Tsukuyomi by using his own Sharingan
i genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

Last edited by Irou Uchiha on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Jonin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

Deva path watches as Irou's clone fights Kurai.

What hell is going on

Animal path runs up and picks up Animal path and Human path and takes thme to Hell path

King of Hell-3000

Hell path summons a giant demonic figure and throws Animal path and human path into the mouth of the demon.After a while the two path comes out brand new.

This is the end

Hell path-0cp recharges over 8 of my post

King of Hell
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
King of Hell is a technique that summons a giant demonic figure with the apparent use of interrogation. It is capable of discerning whether an individual is lying or not. When implemented on a target, a serpent-like apparition emerges from their mouth and it is consumed by the figure. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is taken and they die. If the target is telling the truth, they don't die, though they're left extremely exhausted. When the Naraka path uses this technique, the figure possesses the Rinnegan eyes similar to how the Animal path's summons all possess the Rinnegan. The King of Hell can only be seen by the ones it's being used upon.

As a secondary ability, the King of Hell can restore the bodies of whatever it eats. When it consumed the remains of the Asura path, the Path emerged from the figure fully restored and is even wearing new Akatsuki robe (the body had discarded its previous robe). Once Naraka path uses this technique, he needs time to recharge and possibly cannot use King of Hell at all. While the King of Hell is being used for revival purposes, it seems that others are able to see it, unlike when it is being used for interrogation purpose. However, it was Naruto in Sage Mode that was able to see it, so it is possible that normal people cannot, even for revival
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:31 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
Hollis wrote:
"hm"
22000-750=21250
"hm"

Rank C
*After Kurai finish talking Irou's clone bust through the ground under Kurai and grabs kurai by the neck*
See kurai your a pathetic man I just have to see if you are a clone but you are not
*Irou chocks Kurai out as he uses his other hand to force his eyes open*
Now its time to meet eternal nightmare Mangekyou Sharingan
*Irou's clone Eyes transforms into the Magekyou Sharingan*
Tsukuyomi -4000
*Kurai notice the sky starting to swirl around him as a red moon appears over Kurai with him trap to a cross*
The Tsukuyomi is the ultimate genjutsu.I control time and space
*Irou appears infront of Kurai with a sword his hand*
Tsukuyomi allows me control time and space
*Irou stabs Kurai*
For the next 24 hours you will be stab by this sword.Irou stabs him again as
*Kurai falls out*
The nex 24 hours is going to be worser than this

10500-4000=6400

OOC-yOU CANT DODGE THIS JUTS BECAUSE FIRST YOU WAS OOPCUPIED WITH MY REAL CHARACTER AND FORGOT ABOUT MY CLONE SO FOR THE NEXT 6 POST OF MINES AND YOURS YOU WILL BE IN TSKUYOMI AND ASLO YOU WILL LOSE THE 4000 CHAKRA POINTS PLUS AND EXTRA 1000 FOR EACH OF MY POST IN tSUKIYOMI and this will leave your person unable to fight for a while

Tsukuyomi
Type: KekkeNamed after the Shinto Moon god, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu, a ninjutsu of similar power and fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari).

Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown. An example of this is Kakashi Hatake, who had to be hospitalized for quite some time after Itachi performed the Tsukuyomi on him.

A common feature of illusions created by Tsukuyomi is a red moon that casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are in a grayscale, inverted color. This feature is not present when Itachi uses Tsukuyomi against Sasuke Uchiha in Part II.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, however. Due to of the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary to perform it. Though Kakashi says that Tsukuyomi cannot be escaped, Sasuke has been able to break out of Tsukuyomi by using his own Sharingan
i genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

*as soon as the real irou prys kurais' eyes open, kurai releases his shadow manipulation jutsu and grabs the real irous hands . after irou uses tsukyomi on him, kurai explodes in a great burst of electicity with irou right in the center of the electric explosion*

(this is the same justsu kakashi used on asura pein and killed him so it will cause some damage. also i already took away the pts when i first arrived, its been a clone.)

Name: Lightning clone
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.
(if taken head on 100pts damage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "other" Akatsuki Lair.
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next