Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "other" Akatsuki Lair.

Go down 
+13
Pein
Unknown Demon God
Sieg Hart
Shizuko~Conan
Hunter Shinigami
Mishimoto.Ken
hanabishi kanda
Hayabusa
Rasengan888
Riku Kaguya
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
Uchiha Madara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 am

*Irou claps from a distance*
I knew you was going to something that stupid
*Irou laughs*
Come out and fight Raikage
*Irou clone stands up from the injury*
real irou-8000
clone-6000
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
*Irou claps from a distance*
I knew you was going to something that stupid
*Irou laughs*
Come out and fight Raikage
*Irou clone stands up from the injury*
real irou-8000
clone-6000
*hayabusa walks in and look at irou*
hey whats going on
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:05 am

*traveling underground i look at ken*
hey bub i think i have an plan are you down for it!
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:09 am

why not!
*smiles*

thanks again for saving me back there
*pats back*

now whats the plan, my good man
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:17 am

*i look at ken*
i know what you have and other then kenta's sprit bub that's i why i know you can do this with me now here it comes part one!
*my second clones pops out of the ground and performs Earth Release: mud sliding wasteland*
*making us visible*

Name: Earth Release: mud sliding wasteland
Type:A-rank offensive, supplementary, all ranges(-1500
The user can use his charkra to make the ground into a ocean of mud

13500-1500=
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:20 am

you know about...saru no yonbi

now that they can see us,what should i do
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 am

*I look at him happy*
you'll know after all your the tshuikage!
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 am

*clone jutsu*
*sends clone toward pein following up a kunai*

now!

Lava Geyeser Jutsu!!!

Name:Lava Release:Lava Geyser Jutsu
Type:Youton
Description:a hollow earth cannon appears and lava shoots out as if it were a small volcano

22250-1500=20750
*shoots lava at pein*

u lead,hunter!
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 am

nice work i
*i grab ken and push kurai and neose out the building when the volcano erupts thus destroying the buliding*
pant...pant...now i its destroyed i wonder if pein is still alive since he where in the middle?
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am

*the real kurai still stands out of sight planning his next course of action*
(unseen, as he still hasnt revealed himself) "hm, the building is destroyed. this chanfes things.."
*gets in his thinking position*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm

*Irou smiles as he looks at his clone*
Its time
*Irou points his orb at Pein and Hayabusa and teleports all of them to the mercenary base*
looks like I will show you my new power
*Irou opens one eye and activates the mangekyou and black flames starts to forms around the area*
Now heres the second one
*Irou opens his other eye and amaterasu starts to form a dome all over the area Irou looking at*
Amaterasu-4000
*The amaterasu starts to attack destryo the area Irou looking at where hunter and ken at*
Bye
*iROU LAUGHS AS HE LEAVES*

Name: Amaterasu
Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Named after the Shinto Sun Goddess, Amaterasu is the highest level Fire Release and one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence. It is said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), the antipode to Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power and fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami). Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown that he could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha.

The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. It can even smother regular flames easily. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target. The flames are said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water, or any other normal methods. However, it can be extinguished by the user's alternate eye. Jiraiya managed to seal some Amaterasu flames with Fire Sealing Method.

The black flames of Amaterasu.During the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, after Sasuke escaped Tsukuyomi, all genjutsu between the brothers became pointless. Itachi was forced to shift from his most powerful genjutsu to his most powerful ninjutsu. As opposed to Tsukuyomi which originates in Itachi's left eye, the Amaterasu comes from his right eye. Although not shown in its entirety when used while escaping Jiraiya, in the battle with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes were strained to the point that he drew tears of blood while executing Amaterasu.

When Sasuke met Madara Uchiha, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan automatically used Amaterasu. Madara later explained that Itachi had implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye to detonate upon seeing Madara's Sharingan. Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu while fighting Kirābī, but uses his left eye as opposed to Itachi using his right. Like Itachi's, his eyes begin to bleed as well. After Karin is accidentally hit with Amaterasu, Sasuke uses his right eye to suppress the flames, and does the same with Kirābī.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:02 pm

*the real kurai, whose been out of the area in general since the battle started, sees the flames and sends shadow clones to retrieve ken and hunter*
"damn that coward"
*the clones use head hunter jutsu to pull ken and hunter underground to get ken and hunter out of the flames*
"he left, tch, figures. all bark with no bite, didnt even finish what he started"
*the clones dissappear*

Last edited by Hollis on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 pm

ooc-you know this is a dome around them so there is no getting out by a ladder or bridge\
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm

ok il edit
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 pm

*i look at kurai*
Gee thanks i thought we where goners...but today we won today we rised and they fell today Higure Rises Again and one more step of being closer bringing peace to the world.
*i throw my hands up in triumphed*
Now you guys i think we all should head to the base and regroup to spread the word
*i say to everyone*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 pm

*kurai spits at the ground over his shoulder*
"tch, some win. only when theyre bodies lie in the dirt are we truly victorious"
*kurai turns around*
"you guys go ahead. ive gotta get back to kumo. hmph, next time, there is no holding back. there will be blood.."
*kurai dissappears into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm

*i look at kurai when he walked away*
Ok guys lets go back to the base alright and see when this meeting is going to happen also we really need you at Iwagakure Ken so we immedately leavin
*we leave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "other" Akatsuki Lair.   The "other" Akatsuki Lair. - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "other" Akatsuki Lair.
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28